[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never had a girlfriend before. For the passed week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4904.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4904.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I've never had a girlfriend before. For the passed week I've been hanging out with a co worker. We kissed last night, and we cuddled and stuff. Things just seem too perfect. She's been watching the movies I like with me, she likes the same music and songs I like. I'm not the best looking guy, I'm not ugly either, but she's really hot. She could be with any guy, but she's with me. I just feel like things are too good to be true. Like what's happening isn't real. I got her to talk about herself, she used to party in highschool. Was a cheerleader and all of that. She feels genuine, but there are moments where I feel something is slightly wrong. I'm just really confused about all of this.
>>
>>18075225

Don't sweat it. It sounds like your insecurity will ruin it soon enough, so just enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>18075232
This
stop being such a bitch. You have a good thing going don't fuck it up.
>>
>>18075225
Watch 500 Days of Summer
>>
>>18075225
You feel like you don't deserve

So you already cucked yoursel before she cucked you.

Smfh stop thinking like tht
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.