[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's been a while since the last time I had a date or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: logo-tinder.jpg (21KB, 820x576px) Image search: [Google]
logo-tinder.jpg
21KB, 820x576px
So it's been a while since the last time I had a date or got laid. And at the moment, I am not looking for a relationship, cause I haven't got the time and the nerves (last one was pretty exhausting).

Anyway, at the moment I am considering whether to try out Tinder. Just looking for sexdates or a friend with benefits, nothing more.

Has anyone here any experience with dating apps like Tinder? Is it worth a try? Have you got any other recommendations?
>>
>>18075206
Tinder kind of blows. There's an algorithm, you see. As a dude you can't expect instant results just because every woman on there will be SWARMED with guys (a lot of whom are thirsty pajeets being like 'hi u are buetifal') and generally when it generates a "deck" (people it gives you to swipe on) the people who liked you are towards the front of the pile. So it may be a while before you even show up in people's stack. Everyone has a score, too, so the more attractive people who swipe right on you will boost your score and cause you to show up sooner in a given deck. Idk, read up on it; realize that you have to kind of play the algorithm to have good results (unless you are insanely beautiful and have incredible photos of yourself modeling).

Have good photos (I don't mean just be attractive but like, have quality photos that show you smiling and having fun with friends and stuff not weird loner selfies). Treat it like a game, and don't take it personally.

Personally I only tinder when I'm either
a.) Drunk
b.) On the toilet
>>
>>18075248
Thanks for your answer!

You ever had any success?
>>
File: 1486220599895.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486220599895.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>18075248
>doesn't matter if you're good looking, just don't have weird loner selfies
B-but I don't have any
>>
>>18075206
Use BlendR instead. You get MUCH more results there.
>>
How the hell do I start a convo with someone I match with? Especially with people who have little to no bio
>>
it works , you just need good pictures and good Bantz. took me a few years before I actually got the hang of it but lately Im going on multiple dates a month
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.