[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have time, /adv/ My parents are not making enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: no feet were hurt.png (624KB, 596x448px) Image search: [Google]
no feet were hurt.png
624KB, 596x448px
I don't have time, /adv/

My parents are not making enough to even pay the phone/internet bill.. They keep saying it will get better ("next month we'll be better"), but it never does!

I have an older brother who's 30 and is in his FIRST job (he had others but the max he stayed was 2 months), says my parents are failures and tells my dad to kill himself.

Another brother is at uni to become a doctor.

And then there's me. I'm 21 and working 8am till 19pm and after that i study for uni (computer science). I shower at 23pm and i give all my money to my dad (i make 300 us dollars/month).

I hate the job that i do because the boss pays so little and keep asking so much. Right now, i'm at work, slacking off.

I need idleness, i need time to think about what i want, i need time to create stuff, but i dont have that luxury because my parents can't support me.

So, should i just end it?
>>
>>18075119
and the brother that's at medical school keeps asking me money to go to their parties or buy stuff for studying and i'm so embarrassed because i have nothing!

All my high school friends look like theyre so well, a lot of them are out of the country studying and others are already certified professionals.. i feel old and dumb :(
>>
>>18075119
>8am till 19pm
>(i make 300 us dollars/month)

pfffff you are not working that much. You're 21. Get your shit together and stop sponging of your parents.
>>
>>18075136
>sponging of your parents.
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>18075136
He works 11 hours and still studies. He's making 300 usd a month probably because he lives in another country, which I'm assuming he is because he's using military time. I don't know what's hard to believe about that.

>>18075138
He's trying to say you're mooching off your parents.
Anyway op, where do you live? Is 300$ a month enough for just YOU to live off of on your own? Even VERY frugally? That's probably your best bet because your family sounds awful
>>
>>18075138
If you live at home over 21 you a burden to your parents. plain and simple. 300$ isn't shit in the adult world. 300$ might get you a room rental. maybe. So if shit so hard for you living there do everyone a favor and move out.
>>
>>18075166
>>18075167

i don't mooch off my parents LMAO i never stopped working a day in my life, always gave them money and don't ask for nothing in return.

I'm not mad and i NEVER fight with them or throw it in their faces. I love them very much, life's been hard is all.

I'm a girl, btw. So, sometimes i just want to marry some rich dude, but my morals won't let me.
>>
>>18075188
>but my morals won't let me.
marry for money, i mean.
>>
>mfw blackpink in my area
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>I'm a girl, btw
Pack it up boys, we're done here.
>>
>>18075188
I wasn't the guy saying you're mooching I was just telling you what he meant. Since you didnt even bother reading the rest of my post and arent answering my questions im done trying to give you advice. You obviously just want a pity party so yeah, I'd say kill yourself. Also the fact youre a girl was not relevant, and neither was the fact you're considering whoring yourself for money.

Sage
>>
>>18075119
>i work so hard!
>300$ a month

Work harder.
>>
uh if you are living at home and you are that old.. youre a fucking mooch.. plain and simple so shut the fuck up pull your pants up and stop being such a stupid whiny bitch. go be a gold digger no one on this post fucking cares wtf you do with your sad sack life..
>>
>>18075215
i said im a girl to your post saying im "using military time". Does not apply.

Also, do you think id be here complaining if could live off 300$ where i leave? I'm not considering, are you illiterate?

>>18075211
why?

>>18075222
Thanks, *high five* great advice :*

>>18075226
LOL I'm asian. Living by myself without getting married does not apply. Fuck off.
>>
>>18075250
not the anon u were responding to about military time but r u stupid? military time means a 24 hour clock u dont have to be a guy to use it lmao. the only guy in this thread that was trying to help ur lazy parasite ass and not calling u out on being the mooch bitch that u r and u flame him for asking u questions. y come to adv if u just wanted ppl to feel sorry for u u dumb bitch?
>>
>>18075250
>"Sometimes I just want to marry a rich dude"
>not considering whoring yourself out for money

3rd world asian education everybody
>>
>>18075265
i'm not american, i don't know about these terms.

And he wasn't exacly very polite saying im considering whoring myself and telling me to kill myself.

>>18075275
i said that due to my situation, sometimes i think it would be better. But i dont do it because i have morals. You know, I have had oportunities and declined, because i know it isn't right!
>>
>>18075119
save your money instead
>>
>>18075290
That's selfish and i would feel worse. I don't mind helping them like this, but the fact that it doesn't seem like it will get better ever, that's what triggers me. I cant even see a future for myself.

I really dont want a pity party, i want advice, even if its stuff like "think about when youre 40 or think about butterflies" and shit..

Just want REAL advice.

Pity party i already got at home.
>>
>>18075286
u literally asked in the op if u should kill urself lmao. and ya, obviously u ignored them trying to help u because u didnt even answer his question before he said kys. also thats literally the definition considering it. dont call ppl illiterate when u barely know english... no one cares now that u already acted like a faggot and got defensive to ppl actually asking u questions. might as well delete this shit thread and take it to reddit.

[kuhn-sid-er]

verb(usedwithobject)

tothinkcarefullyabout,especiallyinordertomakeadecision;contemplate;reflecton:
>>
yeah so goodbye world
nah, jk.. i'll be fine. I'm just missing some psychiatrist meetings.
>>
>>18075336

stop reporting people
>>
>>18075250
>Living by myself without getting married does not apply
Be the winds of change in your country. Do what nobody has ever done before
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.