[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I'm most likely gonna have sex in 2 hours. We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: question.jpg (39KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
39KB, 500x624px
Hi /adv/
I'm most likely gonna have sex in 2 hours. We're both 21, she's not a virgin.
1.should I tell her before?
2.how do I suck least?
>>
>>18074607
1. fuck her right in the pussy
2.????
3.¿¿¿¿¿
>>
>>18074614
Thank you.
>>
>>18074617
ok fine you deserve some advice...
You probably should tell her I mean are you guys you hooking up or is it some kind of SO to you?
Second, use a condom or those gels you put on your dick to be less sensitive.
Give more context famalam
>>
>>18074623
Alright now actually thank you :).
I met her over tinder, we had 2 dates so far, today she's coming over for the first time. I'm not sure if I could imagine a relationship with her, but I won't rule it out as she is quite a nice girl.
But so far, we're not together.
>>
>>18074607
>1.should I tell her before?
She'll figure it out. Or she won't, in which case it doesn't matter.
>2.how do I suck least?
Don't be scared. Don't be scared to touch or to experiment or to ask for what you want to try. You've gotten to the point of having sex with her, so you have earned the right to assume it's okay to touch her and to enjoy it with her.
>>
>>18074626
fair enough... just calm down and enjoy the ride then... just font obsess with her or anything after it mind you
>>
>>18074607
Dont tell her you're a virgin

Be in good shape cardio and strength wise. I can't imagine fucking out of shape. I would literally never come.
>>
>>18074607
Go down on her and massage her pussy and clit.
You will most likely come way too soon anyhow.
>>
>>18074607
As well wait till marriage while you still have your virginity, m8.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.