[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys (or older femanons...does such a thing exist?), Any advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 20170202_155430.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170202_155430.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Guys (or older femanons...does such a thing exist?),

Any advice for trying to date an older woman?

I'm 26 and she is going on 37.

I've never been so immediately and powerfully infatuated by someone before. I see her on average twice a week and I've long since broken the first barrier in terms of talking to her from time to time, mostly small talk though.

I want to ask her out, but I'm afraid of the disparities in our lives - she has been married once before whereas I have scant relationship experience and she is settled in a career whereas I am still trying to formulate a longer term plan for myself and I'm worried those things might put her off before I even get a chance to know her well.
Some may say those are trivial matters that needn't be worried about, and they may be right, but nonetheless it is hard to shake that concern.
>>
>>18074430
>I've never been so immediately and powerfully infatuated by someone before.
If you don't care about comparing someone to your future wife, keep calm and cool and ask her out. This kind of attraction is once in a lifetime for some people. It can fuck you up, so be careful.
>>
>>18074486
Thank you anon. I trust I can keep cool and not do anything stupid at least.

I guess I just worry too much about how she will perceive me and how I should present myself out of the gate.

I know ultimately it comes down to biting the bullet and asking her out - I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips or experience here that might be relevant before I do so.
>>
>>18074536
"Hey, lets go for a drink sometime"
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.