[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I fucked up. >go to starbucks >see beautiful barista

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (110KB, 640x836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 640x836px
Guys, I fucked up.
>go to starbucks
>see beautiful barista
>have short conversations with her every time I go in there
>ran into her at Walmart, approach and we had the longest conversation ever
We walked the whole store at least 3 times, talking
>she followed me, I was leading
>get her number
>give her a hug, she tells me that she doesn't like hugs
>thisbitch.jpeg
>so I hug her again, she wraps her arm above my shoulders and then we say goodbye
>I texted her the same night...
>no reply
>next day
>no reply
>I go to Starbucks for a smoothie and she assumes that I'm there to see her
>tells me that she doesn't text at work
>youlyingshit.gif
>I've seen her texting
>text her the next day
>replies and tells me that she isn't interested in finding a bf right now
>I tell her that I'm not looking for anyone either
>says some sarcastic shit and I say goodnight.
>same night, I tell her that I was being sensible
>and ask if I could share a poem with her, not for her, but for her to give me an opinion
>tells me that she's not comfortable with any of it and to stop texting her.
>I explain and say that it wasn't for her, she says that I'm texting her too much...
>whatintheactualfuck.mp4

Guys, I need an advice, am I a fucking loser? Or am I a fucking idiot?
>>
She doesn't like you. You two have zero emotional attachments to each other, so just move on bud.

> walked walmart 3 times
She probably tried to get away from you at some point, but felt bad as a human being and just went with the flow.
>>
>>18074327
>starbucks
>Walmart

kek
I will try going to the supermarket to pick up girls sometimes
>>
>>18074327
>>give her a hug, she tells me that she doesn't like hugs
>>so I hug her again
you may be actually clinically retarded. Leave the poor girl alone
>>
>>18074327
just stop texting her
she doesn't want to fuck you
sorry
>>
She's obviously creeped out and not interested.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (22KB, 331x318px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
22KB, 331x318px
>gets shunned
>bitch I wasn't even into you

>share a poem with her

top stuff
>>
>>18074346
Right???

OP here, btw!
>>
>>18074345
which is why the sex will be amazing!
>>
>>18074331
I was shopping, she was walking around there, and told me that she does it in her spare time after work.
>>
>>18074330
Well, she started to tell me about herself, I didn't want to cut her off and walk off, that's be worst, no?
>>
>>18074327
She sounds like a fucking nutjob, OP.

Right up your alley.
>>
>>18074345
I agree, the crazy thing is that every time I go in there, she starts conversations.
>>
>>18074352
Fuck off.
>>
>>18074338
I haven't texted her.
>>
she probably has a thing for those sexy gay looking mixed guys, don't bother
>>
All I can say is:
>she's a fucking nutjob
>she isn't interested in you either

Fuck off and grab some other pussy.
>>
>>18074363
Ok.
>>
File: 1394469468070.gif (1MB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1394469468070.gif
1MB, 342x239px
>>18074327

You acted like a fucking weirdo and now she wants nothing to do with you.

I'm confused as to how you're confused because this can't be the first time this has happened to you.

You're creepy, dude. Really creepy.
>>
>>18074327
She said "Don't hug me". You hugged her.
She said "Don't text me". You texted her
She said "Don't text me" again. You texted her.

Can YOU say "creepy stalker"?
>>
>>18074390
This.

Also:
>>18074350
> I was shopping, she was walking around there, and she told me that she does it in her spare time

I bet you planned your trip to Wall Mart just to bump into her by "accident" didn't you?

>>18074354
>the crazy thing is that every time I go in there, she starts conversations.

She's just being nice. Just think how much more awkward it would be if she just ignored you. She wouldn't want that either.
>>
>>18074390
why didnt she say "Don't fuck me"
OP sounds like a fun guy.
>>
you should have fucked off at the first explicit signal that she wasn't interested. you can't brute force these things, you need to bait them like scared kittens.
>>
>>18074327
she wanted another male friend that potentially wants her sexually in order for her to put him on the side so she can feel more sexually confident. don't you get it most girls are like this. why would you want a girl like this as your gf. you should have stopped texting her after the first text. also you know where she works, you know where she shops, and got to know her on a personal level to some degree. i've had girls do this to me and i don't like that much attention from them either. you lost whatever mysteriousness and sexiness she saw in you to begin with. the way you two spoke was probably at a fast pace. not like a small town sit on the couch get to know one another pace, but a typical millennial fast talk pace. i doubt you two have any mutual friends either so that spooks her even more. you came off as desperate with so many texts too. now that you are gonna keep going to fuckin starbucks and the same walmart, it's only going to hinder your reputation pertaining to her even more. i don't necessarily think she should be spooked but she is. and that's just girl logic cause they haven't gathered enough information about you that assumes you make them emotionally more stable and secure. just fuck off with her and move on dude. it's one freakin girl. the reason why you are still holding onto this problem is because you invested yourself, mentally and emotionally so much to begin with.
>whattheactualfuck.mp4
>>
>>18074327

Threads like these are hilarious. I'm glad I'm not as autistic as OP
>>
OP watches too much anime and thinks she was only being tsundere.
>>
>>18074937
To be fair I'm a dude and I still do this.

It's what attractive people do not just women. Guys are just thirstier
>>
>>18074955
i'd say more openly thirstier.
>>
>>18074974
True enough, not many girls get to the point of openly pursing guys. But it's hard to find the need to when you have 5 other guys wanting to jump you on a moment's notice.
>>
>>18075012
you're right. i'm similar. only i don't lack confidence to hit on girls per se, but i have enough coming my way that i don't really need to. i'd say i hit on a girl like 3 times a year. i date 1-3 times a month. if i go out to town for a full day at least one female will ask for my number. i'm not the shit it's just how it is. thing is though a lot of girls (at work, acquaintances, stranger females in groups) expect me to hit on them then get upset with me when i don't give them any attention. but it's like why don't they do anything about it then? it's cringy.
>>
>>18075012

I second this. I've never pursued a guy.
Only desperate girls and hoes do that
Most women just choose the one of the flock they like most since the average girl has at least 3 guy friends trying to sleep with her
>>
>>18075028
Yeah well I don't go out and club or whatever much so I wouldn't know, otherwise sounds similar, but let's stop comparing dicks

As for the actual thread OP leave her the fuck alone, no woman that is even a bit interested will be bothered by your contact.
>>
>>18075039
agree but disagree.

>>18075061
i don't club or do anything like that either. i meant it happens to me in regular public places, malls, stores, sidewalk, the park, work, etc.

not even trying to be competitive with you man. i get turned down at times when girls reeeeeaaally give off the wrong impression too. i'm not the shit, just giving you part of my experiences because i can't be open about things irl with my male peers. "yeah right dude" "uh huh suuuuure" is all i get from them. again i ain't the shit.

also i agree about the op thing. it's just one girl and he's being arrogant by not respecting her distance.
>>
>>18075039
Guy you're responding to here: I'd hardly consider expressing interest and wanting to spend time together to be only for hoes or desperate girls. Ideally in a relationship you mutually want to spend a lot of time together and it just naturally happens that you gradually spend more and more time.
>>
>>18075100

I wasn't referring to people already in a relationship. I'm talking about the before part. Men typically do the pursuing so women rarely have to unless there's something wrong with them
>>
>>18075123
Right, was talking about when you meet someone, there should be a mutual interest. I hate the whole bullshit that the guy has to prove himself or win her over or some shit. If you're not interested enough after spending some time with me and say no or you're flaky to getting lunch or smth then fuck it.
>>
>>18075133
i thought the same thing when reading their post too. i think it's beta for females to wait around for guys to hit on them.
>>
>>18075133

You misunderstood me.
All i did was agree that there's usually more than one guy after a girl. Thing is, women try geniunely to have male friends so she can be aware of their affections and not act on it because she's taken or doesn't have mutual feelings but once shes avaliable or if she has interest, he's already started the pursuing so she can decide to reciprocate or not. I litterally just agreed with the sentiment that there are always guys waiting for their chance
>>
>>18075169

I never said it was fair, thats just how it naturally happens.
>>
File: chloroform.jpg (81KB, 577x480px) Image search: [Google]
chloroform.jpg
81KB, 577x480px
>>18074327
She's just playing hard to get. You need to up your game for this bitch. Follow her around everywhere. Tape love poems to her car. Make sure you jerk off onto the paper so she can smell the intensity of your love.

Find out where she lives and wait outside her door every morning with orange juice. Also jerk off into the orange juice so she can taste the intensity of your love.

If that doesn't work, chloroform the bitch and rape the fuck out of her. How dare she turn down the intensity of your love? Fucking dyke.

https://youtu.be/K3dbd2YyeN0
>>
>>18075192
i agree that is how it naturally happens. but for a girl to be automatically only desperate or a hoe i don't agree with entirely. that's why i thought the same thing as the other anon. you came off as a bit arrogant as if you expect guys to serve you under these terms, in order to not be a hoe or desperate. "if you want me come get mee" type shit.
>>
>>18074327
>>and ask if I could share a poem with her, not for her, but for her to give me an opinion

Cringe.

Dont worry I did this before too.
>>
>>18074327
You are not a loser. Most women are picky, because they can be. She is not interested in you. You should probably find a way to let her know you got the message. ("It's cool about the texting thing." should work. Then treat her like she has a penis. Unless you are into that...then treat her like she doesn't have one.

And yes, this sucks...but girls have to wait for guys to approach them, so you do have an advantage here. Use it wisely. Move on.
>>
>>18074327
Why do you keep pursuing a girl who rejected you, ghosted you and then rejected you again?`

You're never going to get anywhere with this, i hope you know that. You're just digging your own grave deeper and deeper by acting more and more desperate.

Eventually she will call the cops on you if you don't stop.

Stop being a boy and become a man, accept rejection and leave with your honor and dignity intact.
>>
>>18075039
This is exactly what i hate about women
"You have to prove yourself to me, and if i don't like your show then fuck you".

One day you're going to come after me, when im rich and successful, and them im going take pleasure in rejecting every ugly fat hoe who is suddenly soooo interested in me.

Onde day guys, one day.
>>
>>18074327

>she keeps telling me she doesn't want to talk
>hug her even though she says she doesn't like it
>try to get her to read shitty poems after being shut down at least three times prior
>text her once a day every day since meeting her, at least

You're kinda obsessed, bro, and you come off as thirsty. Extremely thirsty. You're trying to play it off cool but that entire story says "PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME I LIKE YOU"
>>
>>18074327
>share a poem
>i-it's not for y-you though, honest!

Holy fucking hell man. Where do fucks like you learn this shit about relationships anyways? I've loved fantasy and history my whole life but never had the idea to write a poem for a girl. I was a big anime watcher from 17-19 but never had the idea to burst out in an emotional 'confession' to a girl like my animu
>>
>>18074327
Are you like 20 or something, poems... gad dayum that's lame
>>
>>18074327
>go to starbucks
That was your first mistake.
>>
>>18075526
Since when is texting a girl once a day being thirsty?
>>
>>18075542
Since always if you're not in a serious commited relationship with them
>>
File: 1468987308618.gif (51KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1468987308618.gif
51KB, 192x224px
>>18075618
Me and a girl have been exchanging texts daily it's been a month. Quit giving shit advice.
>>
>>18075542
She's not interested, after she hinted at it you kept going. Do you think you can filibuster yourself into those panties son?
>>
>>18075702
What makes you think I am OP?
>>
>>18075625
Yeah but OPs text exchange is essentially him saying I like you and her replying I don't like you over and over.
>>
>>18075704
Here I'll fix my reply then. In OPs situation he is coming off as thirsty because the girl has no interest and has demonstrated it in every interaction OP has described between them beginning at Walmart. Time for OP to move on. There is no set number for thirsty, but in OPs situation that number was one.
>>
>>18075625

It's one thing to exchange texts daily.

It's another to send texts daily with no reply, continuing the process and escalating something that hasn't even started.

>I'm gonna text you
>I'm gonna hug you
>I want you to read my poetry
>Why don't you text me back?
>>
File: thx4thekeks.jpg (13KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
thx4thekeks.jpg
13KB, 284x177px
>>18074327
This was the most autistic story ive read. Thanks for the keks anon.
>>
File: a3d.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a3d.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>18074327
>give her a hug, she tells me that she doesn't like hugs

>so I hug her again

Nigga that's when you put on your "Mom told said I could play the Playstation" face and go in for a kiss.

You are both a fucking idiot and a fucking loser. When courting a girl keep it playful yet passionate. And hell, in the first place a hug is not passionate that's something SHE should be doing and when she does it it's important for it to seem RIDICULOUS to you so you can naturally kick it up a level.
>>
Buy some 'dragons breath' from your local drug dealer or darkweb. Blow it in her face or put in some food or drink near the end of her shift. Wait for it to kick in (10-30mins). Reapproach and ask her anything you want her to do to you and she will obey without hesitation and she will not remember a thing.
>>
>>18074327
Holy fuck you're creepy OP
>>
>>18074327
>>go to starbucks
>>see beautiful barista
Yeah, I went to Burger King and saw a chef once.
>>
Girls are weird but you gotta respect them.

> lying next to female friend naked
> touch her shoulder
> "what are you doing! dont touch me!"
> recoil away from her, geez
> she's silent for a bit, then gets on top of me
>>
>>18074937
This guy right here is the most woke person in this thread

Get over your oneitis op. Stop being desperate and trying to force this to happen.
>>
>>18074411
She literally rejected him at every advance
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.