[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to study group because oneitis is there >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1374785269246.png (358KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1374785269246.png
358KB, 680x680px
>go to study group because oneitis is there
>it's 5 asians and me
>one girl needs help (not oneitis), asks me
>help her out
>she's qt , she's tiny, nerdy, and seems to be shy. Exactly my type
>work on problems together while the rest of the group goofs off
>she gets playful with me, touches my phone to be "annoying" and writes smilies on my paper
>find it easy to talk to her, don't have that nervousness I usually have.
>meanwhile I make 0 progress with oneitis, because I've ignored her by now
>qt asks me if she wants to study tomorrow, say sure
>leave, look her up on social media
>she has a bf
>mfw

Fuuuuck. What do?
>>
>>18074156
Give that asian the morning sun
>>
>>18074156
in school/college, nobody really has a bf/gf
>>
>>18074156
Is her boyfriend non-White?
Are you White?

If yes to both questions, then chances are she will take you up on your offers. This might sound like some racist shit, but Asian girls do in fact want a White boyfriend. Most uni relationships don't last that long either, so you could probably get her.
>ditch oneitis
>go for qt
>>
>>18074208
Yes and somewhat, I'm Mexican but the white kind, I'm very pale. And I don't know if that's true, it seems that most Asians on my campus just date other Asians...
>>
File: 1469212930003.jpg (283KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1469212930003.jpg
283KB, 1000x1333px
>>18074156
bf =/= husband

keep meeting her. life is a journey. show her that you like her.

don't worry. don't worry at all. don't think too much.

see it as an experience, no matter the result – NO MATTER. you'll meet other girls, she'll meet other boys; maybe you're the next? maybe she's the one soul you are supposed to meet in your life?
>>
>>18074156
run
>>
>>18074196
Seriously OP, if she has a bf and this kind of stuff with you, she would do the same to you if you ever go into a relationship with her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.