[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Got in a relationship for 1 year + with a girl. > I broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: polylogopng-300x300.png (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
polylogopng-300x300.png
60KB, 300x300px
> Got in a relationship for 1 year + with a girl.
> I broke up with her because she wanted to be polyamorous.
> We've stayed friends with benefits, but we love each other. She wants to be with me too.
> I can't get sex other way than with her; my surroundings are just full of men (I'm str8).

Should I never talk to her and die with endless sex desire / sentimental anxiety ?
Should I keep fucking her and kill my feelings about her ?
>>
>>18074047
> I broke up with her because she wanted to be polyamorous.
Oka...
> We've stayed friends with benefits, but we love each other. She wants to be with me too.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>[inhales deeply]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You fucking cuck. You are an emotional tampon. Shes getting the D right now and you are thinking about her. You whipped faggot. She wants your love and another mans dick. I swear I just told some other faggot the same thing.
Whats wrong with you faggots. Never have sex with a girl you dated if shes sleeping with other people.
>>
>>18074083
Sadly, this
>>
>>18074083
LUL your honesty made me laugh, thanks for your advice anyways
>>
>>18074047
Just keep fucking her, whats the big deal?
>>
>>18074133
Worst possible advice ever. Die in a fire.
>>
>>18074136
and you are total faggot

the fundamental question here is "hey I have been having sex with a girl, should I stop??"
>>
>>18074148
>date girl
>she wants to fuck other men but you dont like polygamy
>dump her
>be in a polygamous relationship with her anyways
DIE
>>
>>18074148
I don't know, having sex with a complete slut does gross me out.
>>
>>18074154
>date human
>human wants to fuck other humans like all humans do
>dump this human
or
>fuck this human anyways

this is basically "Do I like sex, or am I a total faggot?"
>>
>>18074159
then fucking grow up dude, it's sex.
>>
The problem is I'm fucked cause if I get laid, I get good feelings for some time then bad feelings.
If I don't, I just get bad feelings.

Well...
>>
>>18074243
Just remember another mans semen is swimming in her vagina and after sex through your urethra.
>>18074211
>being so desperate for sex you have no self respect
>>
>>18074253
I use condoms.
>>
>>18074264
I guess being a KEK is fine if you use condoms
>>
File: applause.gif (634KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
applause.gif
634KB, 500x460px
>>18074083
It kinda hurts to hear it but this is naked true.

Also this is happening only because todays men are weak faggots and tolerate such a behaviour from women. Then women take any opportunity because they can't lose everything.

And no, it's not gender problem. If men had same oportunities, they would act the same. Just in today society it's WAY easier for women to act this way.
>>
Rember she loves my cock more that she love you ;)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.