[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a woman and I have long, pube-like hairs all around my nipples.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1552.jpg (137KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1552.jpg
137KB, 640x513px
I am a woman and I have long, pube-like hairs all around my nipples. I'm extremely self conscious about them. How can I get rid of them? Plucking hurts like shit. Also, how disgusted would you be if you took off your girl's bra and saw that she had hairy nips?
>>
>>18073812
Hunny 'pretty hairless women' is a pretty recent trend comparatively.

I have double D's and get the same thing, but I do just pluck them because it's easy.

Usually it's not a big deal, but if they are really bothering you, used tweezers at the base of the hair (close to your skin), make sure you have a firm squeeze grip, then pull straight up or straight down really fast.

Trying to pull out away from you hurts like fuck, and doing it slow hurts even more. You have to do it quick and you'll bary feel it.

Eyebrows and facial hair you can just shave (carefully), with the occasional tweezer to your eyebrow.

Never pluck nosehairs. Always cut with grooming scissors or the little motorized spinner.
>>
Shave them or get electrolysis. I'm a guy and have that problem as well. Remembering to shave that shit is not that hard.
>>
You can use clove oil to numb your skin before plucking. You can also look up gelatin based hair removal recipes on YouTube. Those seem to work.
>>
Don't shave any hair that you're opposed to getting thicker and more abundant ie facial hair or nipple hair.
>>
>>18073812
Are they worse in your head than they actually are? Or are you portuguese?

To be honest if you were good looking and i hooked up with you id be too caught up like "ya boobies!!" to notice or care.
>>
I would vomit desu
No lie
>>
>>18073862

Jesus Christ, really? Seeing some tits is enough for you to ignore a woman with hairy nipples? I need to get off this site.

OP, I'm not being mean, but get that shit off. Pluck them. Electrolysis. Nair. Something. I'd duck out of there as soon as I could upon seeing that.
>>
Just cut them off with scissors and they won't be noticeable. There's no need to pluck or shave.
>>
>>18073812
How much hair? Is it too much for grooming shears?
>>
All women get body hair you just have to pluck it or buy one of those at home laser hair removal devices
>>
>>18073812
>How can I get rid of them?

Short term: Beard groomer then shave with a razor.

Longer term: Epilator.

>Also, how disgusted would you be if you took off your girl's bra and saw that she had hairy nips?

I think they're pretty gross. I have hairy nips and I shave them back whenever they get noticeable (I can't grow any proper chest hair).

Wouldn't stop me from suckin dem tiddies doe
>>
>>18073812
dude I know that's a bit of a weird request, but can we see them? I'm a bit curious.

also not just nipple closeup, those are disgusting, like show tits, with hairy nipples, I promise I'll also post advice but, shit I wanna see that
>>
>>18073908
like I would say its just to evaluate how bad it is, but fuck I'd be lying, at this point im just curious
>>
>>18073874
Yo why so picky bro. A win is a win and not like shes announcing it beforehand.

Youre telling me youd stop the bus altogether over this shit if you got in the moment?
>>
>>18073858
That's a myth you fucking retard.
>>
>>18073812
As a male I do not give a shit about body hair, more or less would now bother me at all. that being said, I know a lot of men that do care about hair

If you want to keep some hair on you, then do it, if not shave or get it removed somehow, it's your choice
>>
>>18073812
If I like someone enough to want to have sex with her, stuff like that doesn't matter to me. If they're really long hairs please trim. Not too many people like the feeling of long hair in their mouth.
>>
>>18073812
You are going to have to post a picture. Nothing else I can say.
>>
Just how hairy are we talking about? If we're talking about as hairy as my arms, yeah probably. A few stray hairs? Not so much.
>>
>>18073812
>How disgusted would you be?
Not that disgusted actually. Body hair isn't really a big deal for me. A mustache is really the only that I find repulsive.
>>
File: 1437358852482.png (735KB, 850x509px) Image search: [Google]
1437358852482.png
735KB, 850x509px
>>18073812
I like body hair on women. Being hairless is real weird.
>>
>>18073812
Pluck your hair. Secretion, or crying, is really common when you pluck hairs so don't worry.

Don't listen to this autist. >>18074254
>>
its horrible
please remove it
i dont want to be surprised like that ever again
>>
>>18073812
PICS?
>>
>>18073812
Just pluck that shit. I like sucking titties and I dont want a mouth full of hair. Id be disgusted.
>>
>>18073858
...Sadly I've seen it happen numerous times to beautiful women.
>>
File: tmp_8261-ep31_scene52789697753.jpg (36KB, 1060x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8261-ep31_scene52789697753.jpg
36KB, 1060x800px
>>18073944
Naive bebe bird
>>
File: tits-with-hairy-nipples.jpg (86KB, 747x605px) Image search: [Google]
tits-with-hairy-nipples.jpg
86KB, 747x605px
OP here. I shaved my boobs last night so a picture wouldn't do any good, but pic related is very similar to what I have - sparse, but long black hair around the nipple area
>>
>>18073930

No, she's not announcing it beforehand, but she should. A "win is a win" is a total fucking lie. I don't consider coming home with a girl who has a hairy stinky pussy a win either, I consider it embarrassing. I wouldn't be able to get it up to her.

I would absolutely stop the goddamned bus. I have some fucking standards.
>>
>>18075395
That's all? No worries, OP. You're not that hairy. Honestly, if my girlfriend had hair around her nips like that I wouldn't really care.

Though, if it really bothers you then I would suggest purchasing an electric razor. I have long hairs like that on my shoulders and the razor takes care of it easily. Absolutely painless
>>
>>18073812
I would touch all over your body then I would stick my stick into your body and be happy.

If I somehow managed to discover (very improbable) that you are as hairy as gorrila, then the next session would start the foreplay in the shower with trusty Gillette, simply the best for man.

Now to the more important matter at hand: are you sexy and not fat? Post pic so we can be sure.

t. guy, your potential bf!
>>
>>18075395
Pluck or shave is fine. No one wants a hair ball while sucking tits.
>>
>>18075395
That shoulnd't be a real problem for any non-autist, but if it bothers you so much, cutting them with small scissors will be enough, and it will be easy if they are sparce as in the pic (cutting a bush is actually too time consuming)
>>18075402
>getting all flustered over some inofensive hair
Your standards might be hindering your enjoyement.
>>
>>18076065

It's offensive hair. I don't want a stray hair horking up my mouth while I'm sucking on some boobs. This is not enjoyable in any way. It's gross.
>>
>>18076097

May as well add on to my point... it's not like this is hard to remove. I'm not gonna bitch that someone grows a stray hair, because lord knows I have a couple where I don't like them, but I'm also not going to be with someone who won't take the effort to groom. This would take under 10 seconds to pluck, even less to use a small razor to clean up.
>>
>>18073812
I wouldn't care about a bit of hair, and I doubt most men would either.

The only areas you are expected to shave as a woman is under the arms and your legs.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.