[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet new dude on tinder >one night stand, great sex >keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

>meet new dude on tinder
>one night stand, great sex
>keep fucking
>catch feelings for one another
>bf/gf after a month
>guy is unavailable due to law school, law review and job
>I'm unavailable due to my full time job and other hobbies
>not getting the sex I wanted originally
>not getting the emotional fulfillment of being in a relationship
>can't fuck other people
>can't go out and find guys and gals who can actually spend time with me

Fuck me. I mean really, someone please fuck me. Or hug me? Something. He seems like a guy worth waiting for but then again it's only been a couple of months. I'm feeling starved for physical and emotional contact. What do I do?
>>
>>18073645
Go back on tinder and get your puss ate out
>>
>>18073651
Jesus this guy crushes puss like a champ though.
There's a whole other issue happening there:
I'm petite and he's a big guy, so it actually sometimes causes us both pain. Even injury. He's got this tiny tear on his foreskin now because of how tight it is.

What to do about that?
>>
>>18073651
And just to be clear, I want to stay with this guy unless he pulls some really weird shit. I just don't know how to cope with this. I went from sex whenever I want it to sex once every couple of weeks which is painful half the time.
>>
Sounds like you need something else to fill your life.
>>
>>18073660
Ask Tyrone.
You get physical contact as asked and he'll make a point to get you larger as a bonus.
Remember: it's not cheating if the other guy doesn't know it.
>>
>>18073684
But I want HIM to fill my life. Problem is that it's just not possible right now. I need to work through it.

Like I said, it's only been a couple of months. I usually don't get so attached but there's something about him that I really want to keep around. He's great, funny, smart and an all around chill guy. He doesn't believe that he is either but it's true and I want him to know that, but I also am feeling so lonely anons. I run, I play DnD, I play vidya, I cook and maintain the fuck out of my apartment which is nearly a full time job in itself but I'm still thinking about him constantly.

How do I power through it?
>>
>>18073700
You seem like a spoiled kid to me by reading these posts, you have accept what life gives to you.
>>
>>18073704
I know that bro, never had to deal before.
That's why I'm asking HOW I do that.
>>
flick dat bean and have some patience or jump ship. Unless you both plan on going monogamish or if he's ok with you seeing other people (might be cool with gals?), thats about all you've got.

Not sure if the issue purely size or what. Maybe more foreplay? Not be as rough? Less P & V and more oral? Definitely need to talk about that shit at the least if you're both getting battle wounds every time.
>>
>>18073709
Yeah, we're monogamous. I'm actually the one who asked to be monogamous.
>>
>>18073667
wait so sex is only good half the time?
>>
>>18073820
It's good before and during, but afterwards is when the pain sets in. Sometimes there's a bit of blood. I brought lube to his house and everything but we haven't even had the chance to use it yet. The past couple of times he forgot completely. He'll start to penetrate and I'll say something like 'ow' or 'be careful' and he'll go slower but it still ends up hurting.
>>
>>18073827
Is he too big or what?
>>
>>18073817
then stay monogamous and deal with this hopefully temporary situation. You need to be more vocal about how much pain you're in when you're having sex. Slow up and discuss that shit
>>
>>18073706
You just suck it up and do it. You can't get everything you want. You seem to have gotten more than what most people have. Stop being greedy. Enjoy what you have or go get something else. There's absolutely nothing anyone here can say to help you to deal with your trivial ass issues.
>>
I'm confused.

From the way you're talking, it sounded like you guys were long-distance, but upon rereading your post it seems like you're both just really busy?

I know law school is tough, but you're telling me your schedules are both so hectic right now that you literally never have time to see each other? You don't have even an hour of overlapping free time every couple of days when you guys could at least squeeze in (haha) a fuck?
>>
>>18073906
He lives about 35 minutes away, so we'd need at least, I'd say, 3 hours for just hanging out and hooking up followed up by some more hanging out.
>>
>>18073845
That and I'm small. Some combo of the two. When we find the perfect angle, the sex is heaven. I wouldn't know how to describe it when it's bad. Too 'steep' or 'tilted' or something.
>>
So, uh, he said that he wouldn't mind if I hooked up with girls. I don't know how I feel about doing that. I'll make an account on Her and see how it goes?
>>
why dont you talk about all his WITH HIM? DUDE.. if he likes as you much then you figure a solution together. if he doesnt feel things are currently insufficient then he might not like you as much
>>
this is the problem with women
they just want anybody
no actual connection
stupid whore
>>
>>18073645
KYS
>>
>falling for the bait
Everyone ITT knows what to do.
>>
>>18073920
How big is he? I wanna know.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.