[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my girlfriend to death but she struggles with her periods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: yesb.jpg (213KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
yesb.jpg
213KB, 746x718px
I love my girlfriend to death but she struggles with her periods exceptionally bad, like the week leading up to it until has passed is just terrible for her. It hurts me to see her struggle with it, is there anything you guys can think of that helps with girls period symptoms. (ill post one of her nudes if i get some solid replies)
>>
Get 'er pregnant
>>
idk if they're bad enough Id recommend the pill.
I had horrific periods in high school, 8+ solid days, would come randomly and sometimes twice a month, and pre/post symptoms year round basically. I got on the pill and regulated everything, shit was great. Once I got into college though I talked with my gyno and started just moving onto the next pack instead of taking the placebo pills and letting my period come every month. I get like 2 a year now.

She knows how to handle it better than you ever will, so your role should basically just be a low key butler I suppose. If you really wanna be nice or something, bring her water, bring her food, anything she asks for.
I know for me what helps is heat packs, but it's a pain (literally) to get up and reheat up the pack in the microwave. You can just do little shit like that for her.

You'd have to tell us what her specific problems are though.
Like is it just that her cramps are horrible, does she complain about bloating, are her tits sore (that was one of the worst ones for me personally), is she just moody?
>>
Kill her. This will ease her pain.
>>
Get informed on contraceptives and their side-effects

Also I wouldn't post her nudes if I were you. She didn't send you those to share it with the world.
>>
If she has severe cramping and pain, she should get checked for endometriosis.

And birth control can really help. Make sure she doesn't take the placebo (sugar) pills to make sure the periods stay away
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.