[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 27 and spent 5 years working under the table. I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: CfdtUSIUYAAe1hN.jpg (36KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CfdtUSIUYAAe1hN.jpg
36KB, 600x338px
I'm 27 and spent 5 years working under the table.

I never had an over the table job, when a 27 year old lists no past jobs no one wants to even give him an interview.

Mcdonalds has turned me down over a dozen times.

How can I make money, retail and fast food says fuck off?
>>
Please help, I want to be self sufficient.

Only a HS graduate btw.
>>
Amazon Force has done mass hirings and is currently doing one now. The work looks mostly like moving around produce. I've only had to agree to a background check and a drug test when I've applied both times, and it doesn't seem like past work experience matters at all.
>>
>>18073528
Where do I apply?
>>
>>18073536
https://amazon.force.com/
>>
have you thought about security?
>>
>>18073489
sex work. there are like a million types
>>
>>18074462
How can I get paid for sex work as a 300 pound neckbeard?
>>
You can always go self-employed.
>>
Dude there's plenty of work from home tech support jobs, all you need is a basic pc and a second monitor.

Interview process is pretty easy, doesn't pay much-around 14 bucks an hour but it's better than nothing for a guy in your position.

Google it.
>>
>>18073489
What do you mean under the table? Just explain what type of work you did. Do you have references? Did you work for the same people for extended periods of time? Just write down what you been doing the last five years. McDonald's hires felons straight out of prison, what makes them uncomfortable is someone who will not explain what they have been doing the past five years. Oh, and there is always lying.
>>
Military
If you want to do more, that's how you do

It's how I'm doing it
>>
you an ex con or something?
>>
go to a fast food place you want to work at and get some food. stay and study a textbook for like an hour (not too long) with a notebook and actually do the exercises in a notebook. don't pretend to be in school, just go there to study something that if you knew it, you could get a job doing it. go there once a week. get to know the employees (ordering the same thing every time will make them remember you, not overstaying your welcome or being messy will make them like you). after like a month or so, if there's a "we're hiring" sign up, say to the manager "hey can i apply here? i need a job. i've only worked under the table though so i don't have any official experience." and you'll probably get hired.
>>
>>18073489
Factory jobs usually don't care. Just make sure you're clean, they drug tested and interviewed me the same day.
>>
>>18074508
Men have a wide variety of tastes. So you can expect a lot of men if you do.

If you're a guy looking to bang women, there's nothing for youunless you're insanely attractive. At 300 lbs and neckbeard, I don't think you fit this bill. Even if you were attractive, it'd only be fat, older women.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.