[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20, I don't drink or smoke weed, just moved to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: buying gf.png (155KB, 373x255px) Image search: [Google]
buying gf.png
155KB, 373x255px
I'm 20, I don't drink or smoke weed, just moved to a new town (knoxville) (parents retired and moved, took a year hiatus off school to help them sell their house, and move out). This is my second semester, first one since my hiatus, I'm a CS student. So I have about another year and a summer before I transfer.

I've been here since October of 2016, in November I got an internship at a library doing sysadmin stuff, and also volunteered at a computer repair organization that repairs computers and donates them too under privileged families, and school systems lacking in computers. When I left my home town, I left behind a large friend group, and a relationship of over 3 years.

Since I've been here, I haven't met a single person my age. My hobbies include cars, specifically autocrossing cars, but a lot of the autocrossers here are boomers, or guys in their late 20s. I am huge into programming, been coding since I was 15. Vidya obviously. Snowboarding/wakeboarding. and Ice Hockey.

In my classes, pretty much everyone is older than me (or a complete autist), so it's really hard to relate to these people. I need some guy friends

Also, it's been 3 years since I've had to talk to a girl with the intention of picking up a girl. There's a pretty cute girl in my class, but we all pretty much sit in the same seats every day, and I sit 3 rows behind her. Not only would it be weird to just suddenly sit next to her, she gets mouth breathed on by CS autists all day long. Although she does struggle in class, and I have a 95%.

but other than her, I've matched a few girls on tinder. One was all over me until we wanted to meet, I wanted to just grab some coffee, but she invited me over to smoke weed, I used to smoke weed, but I don't anymore (pursuing an internship at a lab operated by DoD). So she ghosted me when I told her that. (1/2)
>>
Other girls I've matched with on tinder just never went anywhere. Either they were super boring, or I just bored them to death.

I've basically been stuck in my room this whole winter. I'm a month ahead in all my classes because I have literally nothing else to do.

Any advice guys? (2/2)
>>
Try joining one of your school clubs for a topic you are interested in, meet some people your age, or like within a year or 2 of yours. Freindhip is a two way street and you may have to make an effort to make friends.
>>
when a girl asks to smoke weed, you go over and smoke weed. none of this liberal bullshit.
>>
>>18073905
I'm working on applying to an internship to a lab ran by the department of defense, there is no way I can risk that by smoking weed
>>
>>18073901
Hmmm, the only things that interest me are the gamers clubs. My community college doesn't have many clubs and I fear the gamers club is gonna be all dudes
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.