[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, what do you 25+ guys think of someone young as 18 having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3859.jpg (123KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3859.jpg
123KB, 720x540px
Hey, what do you 25+ guys think of someone young as 18 having a crush on you?
>>
Not a guy but honestly, other than differences in life goals and maybe maturity levels, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it.
>>
An easy fuck. Not relationship material though.
>>
>>18073394
pretty much this. I'm 24 and actually have 18 yo having a crush on me. She's nice and have some potential, but she lacks some knowledge and experience. Want's to fuck me badly, so I can't really complain.
I guess some parental issues may arise. I mean, unwanted kid with a mature, intelligent person you like is still better than unwanted kid with someone nearly a decade younger (not that I ever had one though). So protection needs even more emphasis
>>
>>18073387

I'm 30 and I'd potentially try it out. Potentially. My one moment of pause would be when they were going to hit 21. I'm by no means a "REEEE FUCK NORMIES" person, and I think partying/going out is a good time, but I don't have a desire to relive the days in the club all the time, or hold someone back that actually wants to experience that.

Where I live has a major effect on that though... I'm in Vegas, and there's a harder party here on a Tuesday than there is on a Friday in most towns & cities in the world.
>>
>>18073387

I'm 28. I've had a girl 8 years younger than me interested in me for the past 3 or 4 years. I also once went on a date with an 18 year old when I was 25, because she asked and I figured,"eh, why not".

It's pretty whatever. In my head, anyone at that age range is pretty much a baby, and I'm not really inclined to take them seriously as potential partners. As friends maybe, but as partners...

Maybe some of them are babies with "hot" bodies, but that doesn't change what's up in their head.

The world and life experience gap between 17 and 23 is MASSIVE. Too many dynamics, world views, and goals shift.

I've seen a number of friends try to have long term relationships with girls who were in that age range while they weren't, and it never really ends well because of that sudden shift.

I.E. I have a friend who was 24. His girlfriend was 19. From the getgo I kind of called it and said they should only be a fling... because while she was actually pretty lovely, she was obviously very young. They dated for about a year and change before she decided she wanted a break to go out an experiment.

And at this point he was just starting to transition out of his college mind set and settle in with a nice place and a nice career, and i could tell it was slowly dawning on him how different their circumstances were and how he was having less and less patience for her youth.

Which leads to this year where he's kind of halfway in a limbo because they've "broken up" but still see each other and he doesn't give a fuck either way because he's too busy trying to establish himself at work to be bothered with relationships at the moment, while she's still trying to figure out what it is she wants.

That isn't an uncommon story either.

Is what it is, but for my tastes, I'm old enough I don't feel like I gotta step on those land mines of complication--especially when I can clearly see them outlined in flashing red warning lights.
>>
It's kind of on an individual basis for me. I dated a girl for a few months that was 18 at the time when I was 25. Lots and lots and lots of sex, and plenty of teaching on how to be a good fuck which was fun, but she still had some growing up to do mentally, which led to both of us breaking it off mutually. I had a great time and didn't regret it. The cutest part was when she was always trying so hard to keep up with me when we'd talk about things. Made me feel great to be wanted and desired in such a way.

I think that age range is too young for me any more, probably 22 is my lowest limit now that I'm 28. If I got approached by an 18 year old today I'd be flattered but I wouldn't persue it in any way.
>>
>>18073472
Oh wow thank you! This gave me a lot of perspective on how he may view things. I just meet this guy and I really dont wanna seem like a bother. I think it's best if I just try to be friends.
>>
>>18073387
depending on her personality and appearance, id at least give it a shot. if it was a "just sex" sort of thing, then definitely
>>
I probably depends on the person but personally I've changed a lot since my 18's and I find girls that age...well, girls. Not women.
>>
Pretty much what everyone else says. Sure they're young and cute but unless they've lived independently, had a job, etc they're still kids and I have trouble imagining it working. 30 and 24 is a better match than 24 and 18 in my mind.

Not to mention I can't even imagine the awkwardness with their parents.
'So I'm a 25 year old guy... I hear your daughter turned 18... *audible lip smacking*'

BUT I'M A KHV THE FUCK DO I KNOW
>>
>>18073387
Quick story time

I'm 18 years old and a girl and got asked out by a guy once at a tournament
I thought he was cute and he's a student at my uni so I took him up on it
And during that date I find out he's 25 (a grad student)
>yikes.png
He was actually the one who didn't have a problem with it, and I was worried about it
It was super uncomfortable for me because I kept trying to explain to him that there's differences and mental gaps between us that we have to be mindful of, but he expected me to be okay with whatever intimacy he wanted to share with me.
Finally he gave me these overly expensive birthday presents and I had only been on five dates with him, and he kept on expecting sex out of me even though I actually JUST turned 18 and I didn't feel ready to just embrace the fact that I was legal just yet (he had been waiting for me to turn 17 before he slept with me).

My red flags for him was that he would consistently insist that the age gap didn't present any obstacles, while I kept on saying that if we were going to date that there would be differences in needs and goals between the two of us. He didn't know how to take no for an answer when I wasn't ready to start progressing into something beyond casually meeting up over coffee.

So my advice to you? If you're interested in somebody that young and they like you, be mature and responsible about it. Understand that you're a much different person you are now then you were when you were 18, and that this person who is 18 will grow and change a lot in these next number of years. Just please be mindful and don't rush anything, treat it like a normal dating circumstance with lots of healthy communication about the age gap y'know?

Best of luck if you decide to go with it!
>>
I'm 26 and I had a fling with a 17yo, don't ask me why, we clicked instantly. I regret it today, it totally ruined me. I couldn't see the differences because I really enjoyed her company and the sex, but now that the fog's been cleared, I can see how immature she is, childish, too much for me.

In the meantime I met a 19yo, she is more mature: studies abroad, lives alone and had a long relationship. I didn't rush things, I kept rationalising about everything and kept asking me if she was mature enough. I kind of liked her, but then her doormat ex went to her to "talk in person" and she accepted but asked me to stay with her because she isn't sure on who to choose. I simply bailed out of the situation and told her she could stay with him and leave me alone.

In conclusion: the age gap is tangible, you can't deny it. Find a girl closer to your age, or at least more than 22 yo.
>>
>>18074340
uh huh this sounds familiar.

I'm 26, a grad student (hasn't finished my thesis). I'm seeing this first year 18 yo qt, somewhat similar situation as you described. In fact I wrote this here http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/18003717/#18004017

My friends bet we wouldn't last more than 2 months. I think it's getting harder recently since we have ridiculous schedule mismatch, and her friends are mostly party girls so I think they are a bad influence, and my friends are mostly bearded mathematicians so it means we have zero mutual friends, it's either I hangout with her friends whom I dislike or she hangout with mine, which is even more awkward. I think the sex is actually the only bright side in our relationship now.

How long did you and your guys last?
>>
>>18073729
>Tfw 23 and don't live independently nor have had le job apart from some commission works related to my field of study
I'm finishing my master's though, should I feel like a b*bby? ;_;
>>
>>18074340
Your answer just goes to show that when it comes to age, the number of years lived is much less important than the mental age, or the experience gained.

Perhaps your old boy didn't think the gap was a problem because you exhibited such maturity.
>>
Most 18-year-old men are borderline autists who are too proud to pay for a haircut and don't own any clothes that fit. Most 18-year-old women are psychotically insecure and are looking for a man to lead the way for them.

As a reasonably attractive 25+ man - I'm aware that I could quite easily get lots of 18-year-old girls to sleep with me. But the sex would be terrible and they'd be a big ball of problems to deal with. I don't really want to look after someone in return for awkward blowjobs.

I'd probably still bang her though if she made it very easy for me.
>>
>>18073387
I'd fuck the shit out of that 18 year old are you kidding me.
>>
hot
>>
I actually know someone that was 35 and ended up having sex with a girl that was barely of age in the place where I live. He says he knows he shouldn't do it but she was threatening him that she would kill herself if he broke up with her. Says her parents gave her a shitty life but from what I hear her mom was encouraging this relationship because she was slutty herself. The girl ended up preggers with two kids from this guy and as of now they have relationship issues. Did this guy make a mistake by hooking up with her? Thing is now he says he was kicked out of his sister's house where he barely paid any rent and he didn't want to leave. He wanted to keep his new family in her house but I thought that was bullshit. He says now his sister doesn't talk to him or his family because the girl and her mom would laugh at her because her brother banged the girl. The dude practically turned the whole family against his sister now because she refuses to get along with her brother's family Who's in the right here?
>>
>>18073387
i'm 24, at my old job this 16 year old was crushing on me. the first day she worked there she was standing like 20ft away just staring at me working at my station for a good 5 minutes. i know she wasn't just looking at the work... like 4 other girls who were around my age saw her staring at me too. i just assumed she wanted me to start talking to her. but me being the way i look, my age, and being a male, i would automatically come off as hitting on her at work...

we ended up talking here and there whenever we had the same shifts. and every time i was in the same area as her she would sneak looks at me and adjust her hair or whatever. and whenever she walked past me in my area and i was sort of facing her or looking at her she would get a cute little smile and walk off. if we were doing things in the same area she would sometimes come up on me as we worked and rest/rub her arm and hip on mine. i never did anything back or said anything about it. a lot of girls do this to me but a 16 year old is just off limits for me so i let her do her thing.

one day there were like 5 of us on break. she came up by me and waited for her ride. she talked to me and we had small talk, then she asked me my age and i said 24, she thought i was "like 17ish, 18ish" i just said yeah i'm a bit older... her ride was here so she cheerfully said bye and i didn't say anything. there were like 3 other girl co-workers my age sitting by me plus 3 managers around the corner listening in. i just felt awkward so i didn't hit on her back.

could have easily slain that pootang. she got out of a relationship a month before too. also legal to have sex with 16 year olds in my county. but still... kept my distance and kept it professional.
>>
>>18073387
I'm 24 and I wouldn't date an 18 year old. They're children.
>>
>>18074976
they all are until they reach like 43. even then they still are.
>>
File: IMG_0062.jpg (172KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.jpg
172KB, 1200x1600px
>>18073387

Girls under 29 are in their experimental stage, they get distracted easily, by any good looking guy with a sports car, for instance, and they´ll drop you.

In my opinion, it is losing your time if you want a relationship.

Otherwise an 18 yo old girl can be easy to manipulate at least for a while by an oldfag like me. I don´t see it as a healthy relationship.
>>
I tried it and it was hard. Mostly because different life stages. Not so much the difference in age. Her being 18, she was a senior getting ready for prom. And college applications. And senior portraits. Me I was 24 and graduated college, looking for a full time job. It was interviews and commuting and such. We met through restaurant job btw. Would've been different if it was say 24 and 30, both career underway
>>
>>18075045
>Mostly because different life stages. Not so much the difference in age. Her being 18,
but the age difference is one of the main factors for different life stages.

>she was a senior getting ready for prom. And college applications. And senior portraits. Me I was 24 and graduated college, looking for a full time job. It was interviews and commuting and such. We met through restaurant job btw. Would've been different if it was say 24 and 30, both career underway
again age is a main factor. also by the time she reaches mid-late 20s she will have probably changed a lot. uless you both live in a suburb.
>>
File: sweaty fuhrer.gif (818KB, 340x212px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty fuhrer.gif
818KB, 340x212px
>>18075013
>that pic

D-don't do this to me man.
>>
File: haveaseat.jpg (15KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
haveaseat.jpg
15KB, 680x440px
>>18073387
Make SURE she's 18. A degree, hell, even a Master's won't mean shit with a sexual predator rap on you. That shit will follow you through Google for-fucking-ever.

Plus, forget about ever calling the cops. For anything. Getting the shit beat out of you? Home invasion? Niggers burning your crib to the ground? Oh well, kiddie toucher got what he deserved.

It takes 2 forms of ID to ride that ride.
>>
>>18073400
This. Teenage girls are great for flings, but you really don't want to be trying to engage with someone that young intellectually or meeting their parents or whatever.
Age of consent in my area is 16 so occasionally I'll knock boots with high school girls, but it isn't worth it to take it any further.
>>
>>18075095

She won't keep her attention focused on you much longer. It is a waste of time and effort.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.