[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to want or think about having sex with other people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0332.jpg (111KB, 424x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
111KB, 424x550px
Is it normal to want or think about having sex with other people while being in a committed relationship? Is there a difference between thinking about it and wanting to do it but in the end you would never do it?
>>
Oviously you should not be in a relashionship in the first place. If you are for the person you are with you would not be thinking things like this at all. Grow up
>>
>>18073036
totally normal, everyone thinks about it because its hardwired into your DNA to spread your seed as much as possible

its up to you to resist those urges
>>
>>18073036

of course its normal. lovei sn't about finding someone who magically takes away your humanity.

relationships are not supposed to be easy. its like raising a kid. they're not just these cute little cartoon characters who do funny stuff and say cute things. they are 90% struggle but you feel good about the outcome and the life you build with them.

and relationships are the same way. you have decided for whatever reason that this girl is special. it doesn't magically make sexual attraction disappear. the point isn't to take away your arousal.

they say 'a knight in shining armor has never had his metal tested'. a lot of people act like cheating is the most horrendous thing in the world and that they would never do it... but then the opportunity arises and many do.

the point im triyng to make here is that the relationship isn't supposed to take away your urges. its about you being strong enough to overcome them for someone else.
>>
You sound like my ex bf..thats right ex bf i dumped his ass because he thought just like you and guess what he eventually cheated with some chick at work.
>>
>>18073324
Why do you come to /adv/ if you don't contribute at all?

As for OP, there's nothing wrong with it as long as you don't act on these urges
>>
Just for arguments sake are you strong enough to fight the urge? Or is your loving gf being played for a fool and eventually getting hurt by you? Is a hoe who is willing to sleep with a person in a committed relationship worth losing what is built up between you and your gf? If so jokes on you because any women willing to sleep with another womens man is a hoe!!!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.