[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl i used to talk doesn't want to talk to me ever again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tfwstopshitposting.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tfwstopshitposting.gif
2MB, 200x200px
Girl i used to talk doesn't want to talk to me ever again. I want to talk to her again, how do i go about this?

Short story.
>20 year old girl starts work
>socially awkard and can tell she has a hard crush on me, blushes and plays with her hair when shes near me, laughs at everything i say and says im sweet
>starts bitching about her bf to me, i have a gf at the time but don't let her know
>don't like her at first but she grows on me
>we're friends and we enjoy talking to each other
>ask her if she has a bf, says yes, ask me if i have a gf, i say no
>find out her bf is a bum and she's only with him because she's insecure, scared of being alone and she's young and inexperenced
>bf had no job for an entire year, he was her first bf out of high school (her supervisor) and he's 7 years older then her and she pays the bills around the house while he has no job
>feel bad for her but i don't care because i have a gf
>skip 4 months later
>start getting feels for her
>flirt with a girl and mention girls around me to make her jealous
>start talking shit about her bf for not having a job
>she still gives me sight signs she likes me but she's obviously bothered by what i said but didn't realize it at the time
>read her text message (she has literally tapped on my phone while i was texting trying to be cute so i didn't think it'd bother her)
>compare myself to her bf
>she gets mad at me
>asks why she's mad
>she tells me but i don't believe her because she was bothered before that
>one conversation later i'm arrogant as fuck and tell her i don't believe her
>she tells me never to talk to her again
>for 1 month she doesn't talk to me
>most times she eye contact with me when we cross paths but otherwise she ignores me and i ignore her
>yesterday said "hehy" to her and she turned around and looked at me and said "hey"

cont
>>
>>18073009
Today
>i saw her make eye contact with me and later on i decide to try talking to her
>when she was talking to a mutual friend i made him laugh and i tried saying "hey, how's it going" and she tells me she told me not to talk to her again, it was quiet for the awhile and friend looked uncomfortable
>while waiting in a room we were in was making my co-workers laugh
>turn around and kind of look at her, see her nervously touching her phone, not "using" her phone but spinning the entire phone itself while hunched in a semi-fidel position
>turn during a moment of quiet i heard her talking to the other co-workers
>i could be wrong but it seemed like she was trying to make me jealous, her voice was low and an attempt to be flirty
>hear her say "i'm with my bf and i'm HAPPY with him" she said it slightly louder and rehearsedish
>when conversation dies down i start getting sarcastic and make everyone laugh again
>she looks stiff and she bolts out when the door opens
>ask the earlier friend if i was being rude when i tried talking to her, he looks at me and says no

So is there anything i can do to try and get her to talk to me again? Fucking shit out of luck. I really just want to be friend with her again but fuck.
>>
>>18073012
Maybe apologise for talking shit? Even if you weren't wrong it's still rude.
>>
File: 1487634314662.jpg (26KB, 215x365px) Image search: [Google]
1487634314662.jpg
26KB, 215x365px
>>18073009
not worth it OP, similar-ish situation to you. just move on from her. if she comes back to you and wants to be your friend again cool beans, if not you'll know she doesn't to be your friend and that's a load off your shoulders
>>
>>18073009

I'm not gonna bother reading your story.
There is nothing you can do. If she wants to talk to you again she will contact you. You won't achieve shit by contacting her, no matter what you say.
>>
>>18073033
Would it be faggoty if i wrote her a letter and asked someone to give it to her? I even have one of those gay ass wax seals. It worked when my ex was mad at me but idk.

I don't know how to approach her, my fear is her walking away when i give her the apology letter.

>>18073040
Her mood is detrimental to my mood and vice versa because i want to be friends again. I'd like to date her even tho we're both seeing someone but if not i'd like to be friends with her at least. She was really into me but idk what happened, i notice once i started talking shit about her bf she kinda got on guard, i think she felt guilty for being attracted to me but idk.

One thing i forgot to mention, i was talking about other girls a day before she said "don't talk to me" and i thought she mad at me because of that, when she told me not to talk to her she didn't say "i love my boyfriend" or really defend her boyfriend, she was more mad that i was being rude. I didn't even get to defend myself, i uttered on sentence, "i don't believe you" and just like that she cut all ties.
>>
>>18073072
How about you just walk up to her at work when your both free and say "hey anon I wanted to apologise for those rude things I said about so and so, it wasn't appropriate and I hope you can forgive me." And just leave it at that, if she warms back up to you great! If not, you still know you did the right thing.
>>
>>18073009
Just for future reference never shit talk a girl's bf. It comes off as insecure and rude as fuck.

If you're fixed on a girl with a boyfriend, you do everything possible to not have her think of her boyfriend.

As far as your shit is concerned, just let it go, stop doing this jealousy passive aggressive shit, go up to her and say "hey, I know what you said but I'd just like to apologise for being an ass" then leave.
>>
>>18073084
Would it be rude if i did this infront of people? I almost did except i wasn't going to ask for an apology, i was just going to tell her i was sorry.

But there was people there so i didn't want to.
>>
>>18073089
>If you're fixed on a girl with a boyfriend, you do everything possible to not have her think of her boyfriend.
The fucking irony is i know this, yet i broke my own rule because i was arrogant as fuck since she was all puppy eyed and shit.
>>
>>18073072
I guess I'm a little more fortunate in my situation, I never get to work with my co-worker so it's more of a non-issue to me.
>>18073084
>>18073089
agreed. keep it simple OP, don't do that letter shit.
>>
>>18073102
Yea just find a time where there aren't many people, just imagine if she knew you had a gf and talked mad shit about her, it's not nice. Just be genuine
>>
>>18073105
>All puppy eyed and shit

That's when you escalate if you want to. As a general rule not only with girls but with everyone, you want to be associated with good feelings. The more you complain about things the more people associate you with that. That's not to say you should go around being peppy as fuck annoying everyone but don't bitch.
>>
>>18073009
Also OP as a guy in a similar situation, (the girl has a boyfriend but clearly likes me) I'm just keeping that flirting vibe alive and bidding my time for the breakup. Whenever she mentions her bf I cut the conversation short or make it pretty obvious I'm not interested in talking about him, she never mentions him around me now even if I ask
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.