[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a bi male and I have a 1 y/o relationship with my boyfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I'm a bi male and I have a 1 y/o relationship with my boyfriend. A couple of days ago I got to meet a cute girl that seems kinda interested in me. She's cute. We started holding hands and almost kissed but I stopped her because, as I said, I already have a bf. I'm confused af.

I kinda want to invite her to a date just so I can know more about her and whatnot but I feel like I'm "breaking the rules" with my boyfriend.

What should I do?
>>
Wat is there to be confused about? Seems pretty clear cut to me.
>>
>>18072952
>a bi male
u gay af bruh
>I'm confused af.
casue you're gay af
>What should I do?
suck a dick
>>
>>18072952

Allow her to come into your life and cure you of your gayness.
>>
>scuzzy manlet's pickup line
>I want to date you
>breathing into her ear instead of making eye contact from normal distance
>because of his assburger

"Dating is hard, but have you tried just hanging out someplace fun?"
>>
File: gay conversion therapy.jpg (356KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
gay conversion therapy.jpg
356KB, 1440x1440px
>>18072963
>cure you of your gayness.

Why is that necessary?
>>
I know it's torture being attracted to both men and women and only having access to one, but as a fellow bi person... you would be breaking the rules, unless your bf says it's OK to date other people while you're with him.

Dating people outside of the relationship is still dating other people, regardless of the genders involved.
>>
>>18073039
You do have access to both, by remaining single.

The problem isn't being bi it's being an unfaithful piece of shit.
>>
>>18073044
Basically what I was saying in fewer words
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.