[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm wasting time with my current gf. Every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 2fab5b8.jpg (61KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
2fab5b8.jpg
61KB, 380x285px
I feel like I'm wasting time with my current gf.

Every time I try to do anything sexual or at least affectionate she just pushes me away and dismisses it. I am friendzoned by her.

Then when I'm not giving her attention, she gets clingy and wants to cuddle.

It's been months since I at least have had a blowjob, yet she pouts when I don't eat her out. She doesn't want sex, she doesn't want to kiss me, so why the fuck is she with me?

I've tried talking to her about it, and she just goes on about body image issues, anxiety, and a bunch of other stuff. It's not improving and I'm starting to resent her.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to break up. We have plans. But every little thing she doesn't get, she pouts over like a child. While my dick has been untouched for months and I'm getting the bare minimum in terms of affection.

I feel like I have to do something more significant to let her know that what she is doing is not okay.
>>
>>18072752
Hmmm sounds like a closet feminist or maybe she is fucking someone else on the side? Not saying that's it but that's all I can think of, I mean she can't be too insecure if she lets you eat her out
>>
Can you fake crying? Or just try to start telling all your feelings about that and try to cry. Then, if she still love you, she will hear the things you want to say. If not, she's a heartless monster
>>
>>18072764
Agreed with the eating out statement. Sit her down tell her these things and then if it doesn't change leave
>>
If she doesn't want to have sex, it might be that something is bothering her. I've been in her shoes before and once I started to realize that the relationship just wasn't going to work out and I was miserable in it, I couldn't stand having sex with my partner. And I most defiantly was not cheating either physically or emotionally, as previous poster would suggest. How long have you been together? And how long since she's seemed to lose interest?
>>
>>18072777
The richest, strongest, and most dominant men all have something in common: they tend to lose their women shortly after they're caught crying.

The loneliest men have something in common: they cry constantly.
>>
>>18072752
She's depressed and you badgering her for something she's uncomfortable about doesn't help. What an ass. This really isn't rocket science
>>
>>18072780
Oct 2015. We've only had sex when she has initiated out of the blue in the early morning and we never finish because I'm too tired. Every other time I have tried to initiate (which is at least once a day) I get shut down.

>>18072788
I feel I've been very patient and now I'm just wasting my time.
>>
>>18072752

Keep doing whatever you do that makes her clingy and cuddle you. Make it more potent and she will be sucking you off in no-time. Do not give in, even if she gets pissy (all women do that as a test of alphaness)
>>
>>18072752
Try to act more distant toward her and see her reaction

If she doesn't mind that much then break up asap
>>
>>18072752
shes malfunctioning
if shes still under warranty, send her in for repair asap. if not, time to recycle her and get a new one.
>>
>>18072787
Lol this, my ex said she hated that I never cried but the one time I did she got pissed and left
>>
>>18072752

>if you don't want to have sex with me I'll just go to another girl that does

Worked on my girlfriend
>>
Regardless of the reason, that isn't good. Consider couple counseling to see what's going on. If it's not worth that than just move on. I could be that the feeling of 'being in love' phase is now over, which will inevitably happen in all relationships. Now you guys gotta decide if you want to keep doing it.
>>
>>18072825
That's what I'm doing. I'm always the person who has to dissolve the situation.

She is just pouting now and went to class. I'm just going to tell her to stay at her place tonight and see if she will bother in trying to figure out what's wrong.
>>
>>18072916
that's a good idea
>>
>>18072788
I have chronic depression and I don't understand why you think that just makes it okay for OP's GF to act cold and unresponsive towards OP.
>>
>>18072962
I told her that we shouldn't argue over text and we'll talk about things tomorrow. She keeps texting though. Should I just ignore it or what?
>>
>>18073107
yes, you'll talk tomorrow, so talk tomorrow
>>
>>18072887
I feel we've been out of that stage for a while now.
>>
File: 1470761922612.jpg (7KB, 211x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470761922612.jpg
7KB, 211x250px
>>18072752
lmao
what a cuck
that's what you get for being "understanding"
you speak your mind and it leads to breakups but breakups are better than being miserable

my ex and i were pretty headstrong and didn't work out but at least we weren't little fags about it and put the thought right in the open
a relationship only works by honesty
>>
>>18072752
You already know what needs to be done but you're stalling because you're a little bitch. Deal with it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.