[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point in getting fit if you're a manlet (5"6')?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: o-START-LIFTING-WEIGHTS-facebook.jpg (269KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-START-LIFTING-WEIGHTS-facebook.jpg
269KB, 2000x1000px
Is there any point in getting fit if you're a manlet (5"6')?

I feel like it wouldn't increase my attractiveness at all.
>>
You might as well do it.....most other guys at that height will workout.
>>
>>18072618
Better than being a fat 5'6 manlet.
>>
>>18072618
Don't get crazy big because it looks silly, but stay in shape.
Attractiveness is mostly about being proportionate and not flabby.
>>
>>18072618
You start doing it for the attractiveness and then after few months you realise that you dgaf about that and you just enjoy yourself. Happens to almost everyone.
>>
>>18072618
Might help with your insecurities though
>>
File: 1487417149043.png (332KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487417149043.png
332KB, 900x900px
Hang in there! Do your best OP!
>>
>>18072754
>>18072757
>>18072758
Thanks. Great responses.
>>18072755
I'm skinny
>>18072763
Not insecure in the slightest.
>>
Zero plus any positive number is greater than zero.

Either you'll get laid, or you'll be healthy and happy in your 50s with all of your own money to spend instead of having your salary garnished for cu ck child support. What's there to lose by getting in shape?

Do this video with tinyass dumbbells:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5msGIWuvEU

If you're overweight but somewhat active, start with 10lbs. If you sit all day everyday then start with 5lbs. If you're way fucking fat then do a web search for 'exercising while obese.' But if you're way fucking fat, then you'd might as well do a crash diet aka 'stop fucking eating' before you bother with strength training.
>>
>>18072758
>you realise that you dgaf about that and you just enjoy yourself.
By the way, I meant that you wont give a fuck about what others think about you. You will still care for your body, but only because you like how its looking and how much better you are feeling with a stronger body.
>>
>>18072769
>tfw been trying to change my life for 5 years
>every time i fall back down and gain even more
>currently 198 lbs, with beer belly and subscribed to yet another 6 months gym membership
>started eating lchf only, it lasted for 2 weeks then i fucked up

Life is just a constant struggle.
I have to avoid everything, i can't even fucking have bread at home because if i have i will eat it and i will get fat.
I never drink soda, i never eat candy, i have a few beers maybe once a month. And i still fuck it up just by eating
too much rice and too much fruit and bullshit that is not even supposed to be that unhealthy.
>>
>>18072786
Not op btw. just a rant.
>>
>>18072618
Why be ugly and short when you can just be short?

Why not though? You'll make easier gains than a taller person.
>>
I'm your height and I've been working out for a few years. I was skinny when I started now I'm fit at like 10 percent body fat.

No it won't help with girls. The workout meme is for tall fat guys.

I go for stress relief and I'm really into health and fitness. A lot of the things I enjoy at outdoors so being fit makes skiing all day much easier. I look at it this way im in my 20s and will be alone in life. Who will care for me when I'm sick and like 60. Best to try and prevent that from happening as much as possible.
>>
File: rulesarerules.jpg (26KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
rulesarerules.jpg
26KB, 400x280px
>>18072830
>>
Work out for yourself

Setting goals, seeing progress, setting new goals on top of that, seeing more progress, watching yourself transform over time is really empowering. I saw a picture of myself from Halloween 2014, half a year before I started working out, and compared it to a picture from a couple weeks ago and I felt amazing.

I mean I can get laid now because I'm physically attractive, extroverted, and confident. But none of it fixed my personality, so girls usually smell my bullshit within the first month or so and we end up breaking up.
>>
>>18072786
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

It's all about calories. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Obviously don't do eat twinkies all day err day but if you count your calories you can hardly fail.

If you think that's too much you deserve what you get.
>>
>>18072618

>is there any point in getting fit if you're a manlet

yes, to be mor eattractive

> i feel like it wouldn't increase my attractiveness at all.

also 5'6" and im pretty good looking. getting more good looking each month thanks to the work outs.

sorry about your face bro.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.