[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >meet a cool guy and start hanging with him >happiness.gif

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>be me
>meet a cool guy and start hanging with him
>happiness.gif
>he tells me about his ex-girlfriend, who is a crazy feminist, lying to everyone that he molested her friend, when in fact he just leaned against his chest unintentionally
>a week goes by and people start talking about us
>your ex come talk with me
>she says he tried to run his hand over the girl's ass and tried to feel her breasts inside his shirt

>who should I believe?
>>
When people slander, they tell 300% of the lie in hopes that people can compromise into believing 100% of the lie.

First sight of slander is reason enough to believe nothing at all a person says.
>>
some people are so crazy they'll actually believe lies they tell themselves
this is also a common thing among radical feminists. they like to invent problems instead of dealing with the ones that actually exist

you can let him know that you'd dump his ass in a hot minute if he ever thought about molesting a girl but i honestly wouldn't worry about it
>>
The worst guilt in the world is the lies which create guilt where it otherwise doesn't exist. This is the crime which leads people to robbery, and destruction, and murder, where it otherwise would not have happened. Falsely labeling another as guilty.
>>
Don't believe a thing either of them say, keep hanging out with the guy, but keep your eyes peeled and your senses sharp.
>>
>>18072616

This.
My guess is he probably tried to make a move on the friend. She probably initially consented but felt guilty and told her friend that story to cover her own ass.
Accidentaly leaning against her chest really sounds like b.s to me.
>>
>>18072627
both told me that it was at a dinner party at the ex home, where are the boy i'm hanging with, the girl, the feminist, and another boy
>>
File: 2999374-8194131681-dont-.jpg (95KB, 620x240px) Image search: [Google]
2999374-8194131681-dont-.jpg
95KB, 620x240px
>>18072579
>who is a crazy feminist

Those people are pathological narcissists. Just saying.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.