[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have friend I'm pretty close to; talk about sex pretty candidly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1487566671698s.jpg (10KB, 174x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487566671698s.jpg
10KB, 174x238px
have friend I'm pretty close to; talk about sex pretty candidly with her
>years of doing drugs together, being naked around each other, using the bathroom in front of each other with the door open, and sleeping together means we're pretty close bodily
>never fucked, but we've kissed and groped on a few occasions (drugs) and she's given me a blowjob once in return for fingering her
>the other night, she does this thing where she shows me her boobs and bounces around and lifts them up and gives me all the different angles to show me why bras suck
>lately she's been complaining to me that sex with this one dude she's been fucking isn't very good
>notice a lot of mentions that she's sexually active and wants to be fucked a lot now that she's out of a relationship; try not to take it as a hint just because I'm horny; we've always just talked sex and what we like anyway because our fetishes overlap and we don't mind the topic
>she's invited me to stay at her place over spring break
>last night, she offhandedly mentions that someone in her family doesn't like her penchant for long-haired hippie guys
>I'm a long-haired hippie guy
>she knows I like her ass, and lately she's been saying she wants a tramp stamp and thatJ I should come with her to get it, and I'm like 90% sure she knows how horny that makes me
>genuinely not sure if this is still just normal teasing and sexual tension between pals

What are the odds she's not consciously asking for my dick? I'm genuinely confused because we're both probably on the spectrum and I actually don't want to take something as a hint if it's not, but I also don't want to frustrate my buddy or not make her feel sexy if she is asking for it. I like being so open and don't want to make it weird if this is just me being horny and overanalyzing. I mean, I talk to my sister about sex, too, and that's not a come-on, and this friend is like a sister, so I just dunno.
>>
At your level of confidence I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be weird to fuck eventually.
She is probably hinting at you.
You should do it, since you're so open with her about it, it shouldn't be awkward for you to do it nor should it have a negative impact in your relationship.
I mean, it's all only natural.
Be like water, my friend.
>>
>"have friend"
>proceeds to describe relationship that could in no way be described as "just friends"
>>
>>18072526
>I love you as a friend
>>
>>18072528
Right, and what about "I finger you as a friend" or "I put your cock in my mouth as a friend"?
>>
>>18072513
>years of doing drugs together
wew
>>
>>18072532
WHY NOT
Sounds like the best friendship there could ever be
>>
Dude. That stream of lights? That's the runway. Those little dancing lights? That's the person guiding you in. Land.
>>
>>18072532
>>18072526
But friends do that stuff. I've even had lesbian friends who were cool being naked and a little bit sexual. And we've both acknowledged that we crush on each other a little without it being a big deal, anyway. I crush a little on a lot of girl friends. It's just normal to have those feelings as an aspect of your friendship when you're the opposite sex. I just can't tell if this is normal playing around anymore.

And getting your buddy off just to be nice is a thing, I think.

>>18072521
I probably should just ask. I just don't want to overstep my bounds or make her think I just want to have sex. Trying hard not to make it weird and hoping that doesn't just make it weirder.

>>18072559
Hope you're right.
>>
>>18072570
>years of being like this with her
>somehow you think she's going to think you've been just trying to have sex all these years.
I doubt it
>>
Mate. She's down for the muay thai beat. Do it famalam
>>
weak

oxygen is being wasted on you both and upsets my dog a little
>>
>have """friend"""
>a """friend""" who you finger, shows you her boobs and gives you bjs
>a """friend""" to whom you're scared to talk to about how you feel
>>
>>18072526
What he said
>Hang out with a girl for years, doing naked stuff
>Just friends
Either OP is one hell of a beta autist, if only because he reached second base and never tried to go further, or he's gay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.