[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do? Seriously debating showing up at his place with pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: himymohno.png (470KB, 714x488px) Image search: [Google]
himymohno.png
470KB, 714x488px
What do? Seriously debating showing up at his place with pizza and booze asap.
>Coworker shoots me down months ago
>Is at least still civil and not weird about my pass at him, which I'll admit was a little weird
>Decide I'll try that whole just being around him thing
>Yeah, no. I thought it was working and I went to touch him and he backed off quick.
>About two months ago, be chatting, complaining about how expensive personal training is and how I want to get a summer body
>He casually mentions he is a personal trainer in his spare time and could help for a deep discount.
>YES PLEASE, I mean, yeah sure, whatever, I don't care.
>Helps me make a really detailed diet and exercise plan.
>Oh look, pretense for me to talk to you more.
>He actually seems to be warming up to me, more inane conversations, but he still keeps avoiding any kind of after hours activity.
>Be talking with him yesterday, about something else.
>He suddenly gets this look on his face like he saw a troll crawling out of a butthole and makes a minor "hey" to someone behind me
>Smoking hot girl walks right up to us, literally the body I want to have.
>Her: "Wow, I never thought I'd run into outside of the gym."
>Him, annoyed: "Well, now you have, I'm busy right now."
>Her: stunned "Well I was going to ask when you were going to ask me out, but now I don't even know why I came over here."
>Him, in the most even, frighteningly calm tone, and with a smile: "Because you saw me with another woman, after you spent so much time ignoring the shit out of me in the gym thinking that would make me want you more. Piss off."
>Her eyes goes wide and she turns to leave.
>Him: "Hey wait wait wait, I'm sorry about that."
>My heart almost cracks, she turns around.
>Him, with a shit eating grin "See you at the gym tomorrow?"
>I lose it and let out a single laugh.
>Ask who that was
>All he says is "A silly little girl with her head up her ass. That's all you need to know."
>>
I came
>>
>>18072307
ALPHA AS FUCK... MARRY THAT SHIT
>>
>>18072307
Shower done, finding a pizza place. After months of /adv/ saying tell him how you feel, I actually have no fear of doing it. Gone in ten minutes, checking to see if he is home.
>>
Did you lift this off of a rom com or something?

It sounds like he's used to girls coming on to him. He's probably had his share of hot, steamy pussy so it's not a driver for him anymore since he's been there, done that. That's why he threw that sloot with the attitude to the curb, because he's already gone through the whole rigamarole of trying to pursue a bitch-princess.

Honest evaluation of your situation: maybe he's warming up to you because it's nice to interact with a different type of girl. It could be just in a friendly manner so there's no guarantee that you're getting the D, but maybe he'll let you polish his knob if he gets fond enough - or maybe he'll recoil if you try to make another pass because he just wanted to be friends.

It sounds like you really, really want his cock to wreck your cooch, though, so you don't have anything to lose. Just keep the whole nerdette thing going - he might be into that.
>>
>>18072366
Uhhhh, what if I don't want sex? I'm just sick of waiting for him to make a move and I'm done trying to slowly creep into his life. I honestly don't think it will come to sex tonight.
>>
>>18072307
>>Her: stunned "Well I was going to ask when you were going to ask me out, but now I don't even know why I came over here."
yeah cool story
I still don't know whether this is written by a girl or the guy who goes to the gym
>>
Inb4 op is a dude
>>
>>18072307
>go to his house with pizza and beer
>ring doorbell
>his wife answers the door

how can this not go wrong?
>>
Maybe someday senpai will finally notice you
>>
File: 1342657667571.gif (4MB, 450x244px) Image search: [Google]
1342657667571.gif
4MB, 450x244px
>>18072307
>"Because you saw me with another woman, after you spent so much time ignoring the shit out of me in the gym thinking that would make me want you more. Piss off."
>>
He's gay desu
>>
>>18072374
>I'm just sick of waiting for him to make a move

LOL, literally the exact same thing that the other bitch was doing. You want him to make a move but you don't want sex? Uh, yeah, I meant in general - not right the fuck now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.