[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, so i love my girlfriend and we've been together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ngz82ewDc51s7swf7o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngz82ewDc51s7swf7o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x500px
Hey /adv/, so i love my girlfriend and we've been together for 3 years (i'm 23 and she's 22) but she's a total crazy.

Since last year it's been like this... she can be super lovely and happy one day but next day she gets mad because whatever stupid reason and she focus all her anger and hatred on me (insults me, insults my family and shit like that).

We end up fightning, i try to be polite but she's just so irrational that gets out the worse of me and i end up saying mean things to her too. At the end we always settle things but i'm the only one who apologizes or feels bad about what i said or did, right now we had a fight through Facebook Messenger and i blocked her, knowing her she will get mad after 1 or 2 days and will go look for me.

Problem is, even if i decline to see her or talk when she goes to look for me, she starts to get violent.

TL;DR:
>Crazy Girlfriend gets mad and focurs her anger with insults against me.
>Impossible to talk to her.
>I block her in an attempt to be safe and don't read stuff that can and will hurt my feelings.
>If i block her she looks for me and NEVER takes a NO
>Gets violent, insults my mother, family and friends.
>When we settle everything she never accepts her faults and still blames me but with her "cute" voice.
>I end up apologizing for things i never did.
>Seriously feel bad about this because i try my best for her and all my money and time go to her
>Finally losing hope on her

Is this a doomed relationship? I seriously love her but i can't keep it like this forever, she distracts me from school and my job.

It's very heartbreaking because she can be so sweet and caring...
>>
>>18072218
It's unhealthy, you don't even live together and have these problems that's kind of fucked.
If you want a future with her you need to be able to talk it out normally, fights shouldn't last that long to begin with.

Those emotional outbursts will always be lifted onto you unless you go ahead and tell her you want her to try harder or you will end it.
Again, talking is most important here and if she can't do that then leave her before she screws you up and you become her.
>>
>>18072218
>I end up apologizing for things i never did

Sounds like a definitely unhealthy if not abusive relationship. Especially if it escalates to physical violence. This is not okay. You need to really reconsider if her "sweet" phases are really worth it if she's making you feel like shit and acts violent. A relationship is supposed to make you feel better about life and your partner is supposed to be a support system, not someone who drags you down and then kicks you. What are you really getting from this relationship that makes it worth it? Do you not think you'd be better off finding someone who treats you decently and respectfully even if you do fight? You deserve better than this.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 480x318px
The person who is supposed to love me and support me is actually abusive and decietful and manipulative.
Am I in a bad relationship guys?
Moron OP
>>
File: obviouslyabasedfrog.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
obviouslyabasedfrog.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>18072218
Tell her if she doesnt try harder to not fall in these emotional maniacal outbursts you are going to end the relationship. She might get violent with this ultimatum and if she decides to slap you, just knock her out with a punch and have a final tap on that booty and leave.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.