[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good website I can trust to see legit reviews of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What's a good website I can trust to see legit reviews of colleges? All the ones I've found on Google are questionable.
>>
>>18072210

colleges arent really like movies, any review you are going to see is going to be entirely non objective, esepcially considering how much a college changes from year to year, class to class, program to program, etc.
>>
>>18072215
Well fuck, how am I supposed to know what's the right school? I've been told tours, but I don't see how you could get a good idea of the school if they're just showing you what they want you to see.
>>
Uh hello
>>
>>18072225

>how am i supposd to know whats the right school?

based on program mostly. you know what schools are known for certain programs, but unless you're aiming to be the top of your field after an ivy league stint, it doesn't really matter. all colleges are colleges. with the exception of the ivy league you're not going to get future employers saying 'WELL YOU ONLY WENT TO UCLA AND THIS PERSON WENT TO UNIVERSITY OF OREGON SO YOU DONT GET THE JOB TROLOLOLOL'

if you know what program you're interested in go ahead and trust google, or talk to people in your preferred job field and ask them about schools.

but most people choose their college based more on where they can actually get accepted, and how that relates to what they can afford, and where they'd like to live.
>>
There's no such thing as an all-good school. There are all-bad schools, and then there are schools with good parts. You should be able to tell on your own if a school is all-bad.

Google search -> (name of school) teacher reviews

There are egomaniac teachers, incompetent teachers, lazy teachers, obsolete teachers, and teachers who are permanently hostile to you based on what kind of person you look like. Your ability to avoid them will determine the quality of education you get for the amount of effort you apply.

>how do I avoid them
You're supposed to be able to see the teacher's name before you sign up for a class; if a school doesn't work this way then sign up for a different school.
>>
>>18072423
>>18072453
Very helpful, thank you very much. As of right now I've only been accepted into one, and the reviews are mixed, some people love it, others think the program is too easy and you don't learn anything. That's why I'm asking, I'll try to expand my options so I don't make the wrong decision.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.