[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I've fucked up badly. How do I get out of this mess?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 0bb.jpg (104KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
0bb.jpg
104KB, 427x640px
Guys I've fucked up badly. How do I get out of this mess?

>Some local event is coming up
>Friend asks me if I wanna come with him and some people he knows
>He says he plans to hook me up with a friend of his
>Decide to go
>I'm only barely scraping 5'8. Decide to unleash something I bought and never used
>Bring out the manlet lifts
>Set them up to 2 and a half inches
>Meet up with them
>She's stunning
>easily 9/10
>Petit and fit with small tits but with a fat ass
>We hit it off
>Meet up a few more times, just the two of us
>Lifts every time
>Fast foward to yesterday
>Go see a movie then get some food and a little to drink
>Decide to go for it
>Ask her to come back to my place
>She agrees
>Fuck her like an animal
>Wip off the condom and blow the biggest load all over her entire torso
>25 years of sexual tension and virginity cover her entire petit frame
>she looks delighted
>Wash up then go to sleep
cont
>>
>>18071920
>Wake up before her the next morning
>Go to toilet
>See myself in the mirror
>My 5'8 self
>Quickly dig my spare lifts out of the closet
>Take a knife and tear out the insoles of my slippers and hide them in there
>Walk around my house all day in fucking slippers
>She even comments how cute it is I wear slippers around the house
>Eventually get her to leave
>She asks when we can meet up again

We're meeting up next Thursday.
I'm finally getting into a relationship on almost 3 inches of lies. What the fuck do I do? Even if she is okay with my height I think the fact I wore lifts will turn her off.
I'm thinking of continuing to wear them and sanding them down by like a cm a week til I've shrank down to my normal height. Will she notice?
>>
>5'8"
>manlet
Stopped reading there
>>
>>18071920
Dude, you aren't even short. You're one inch under average, it's nothing. She is probably more than okay with your height.

>I'm thinking of continuing to wear them and sanding them down by like a cm a week til I've shrank down to my normal height.
You can do that. She might notice, but she seems to like you so it probably won't be that important.
>>
>>18071920
you are fucked OP. Soon as she knows she'll think of you as a joke and tell everyone. It would have been better for her never to consider you because you are short.
>>
Is she taller than you if you're not wearing those?

I dunno man, you have to tell her or at least make her see your true size.
This is not something you can hide forever. Not that I have to tell you that lol.

I don't know about other girls, but that wouldn't be a turn off for me.
>>
Things that didn't happen: the thread.
>>
>>18071920
If she already fucked you, just be honest. If you want her to stay, she'll find out eventually. Admit what you did, and you two can share a laugh.
If she decides the guy she fucked is all of a sudden inferior because he's short, well her loss. You don't deserve a bitch that shallow.
>>
>>18071952
>guy hooks up with a girl
Yeah unbelievable right?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.