[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dropped out of high-school and lived with parents never talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1445296458578.png (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445296458578.png
71KB, 300x300px
I dropped out of high-school and lived with parents never talking to another human being outside of the internet.

Never held a job, never went back to school, ect.
So what I want to know is how does the world work and where will I end up?
>>
Only one way of finding out.
Go outside.
>>
i dropped out as well man and am in the same predicament as you and honestly i just give up and dont care enough all i want to do is lay down and drink
>>
>>18071754
i don't want to drink really

i enjoy studying psychology and psychiatry desu even though it's far too late for me most likely to make it
>>
>>18071718
i'm almost the same but yea im just playing games and masturbate all day
>feeling sad. empty and lonely
>>
>>18071718
hey me too except I went to the doctors once and she diagnosed me with major depression and put me on zoloft and xanax and it wasn't doing shit for the first three months. after that I noticed that my body would actually do what I wanted it to do sometimes. That lead to me getting my GED and then a year after that I'm starting college! I have to start at a community college first though because I don't meet any of the university requirements.
>>
>>18072885
still tough as fuck to get shit done though, I only shower once every 2 weeks if I'm lucky and my oral hygiene leaves much to be desired. no job, neet bux, or any other form of income though which sucks. I did get food stamps for 3 months but then they cut that off.
>>
>>18071718
you can do it op!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.