[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it creepy for me to ask out a girl in my class who I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_4048-4LzoNmd1008925208.png (775KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4048-4LzoNmd1008925208.png
775KB, 960x960px
Is it creepy for me to ask out a girl in my class who I think is 21.

Long story short I have been out of "the game" as kids call it these days for about over a year. Mostly due to getting tired that every relationship I have been in always feels fulfilling and like a chore. On the other end of things I fucked up my life almost past the point of an easy fix. Luckily at the ripe old age of 24 I was able to get back into school to finish up my degree. All this leads up to my current situation.

For the first time in my life I feel I have a chance to not only date a girl in STEM but also in my chosen field. I am not saying I don't think the chance will come again but everything seems right except for two things. Due to some quick google-fu (I'm not trying to be a creep I just don't want to ask out an 18 year old) I found out she is either 20 or 21. So my first concern is this just way past the reasonable age for me to be asking out?

The other thing I am concerned about is that me, her, and one other guy are the three people who participate in class and I sit behind her. I would hate to make things really awkward for her in class as it's clear she is there to learn first. Which isn't too say I don't think there is some strong chemistry here but I try to be aware that it's possible for me to misread things.

tldr: I'm 24 and shes 20/21 and I sit behind her in class. I want to know if it's inappropriate to ask her out given these factors.

Thanks in advance.
>>
what the fuck..

18 is too low
20 is too high

so you only would ask a girl out of she's exactly 19? i don't get it..

anyway.. of course it's ok and go for it.. and if she refuses it'll only be awkward as much as you make it awkward..
>>
>>18071708
Sorry it's late. Anything under 23 feels young to me. I feel awkward asking out people who are a fair bit younger than me.
>>
>>18071713
it's ok to date a younger girl..speaking from experience

in my experience, the + was that she was more respectful towards me

the - side was that we had less things in common since we grew up in different times

but overall, it was great..both is great..same age and younger age..

and 20-24 is not really a problem..i was 24 and she was 17, it still wasn't a problem (just make sure she's not too childish)

also..girls that are younger see older guys as a + and not a -
>>
>>18071708
>>18071725
Thank you for the advice kind anons. I'll take it to heart and go for it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.