[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay. This sounds like it's not a problem but it kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Okay. This sounds like it's not a problem but it kind of is.

So I guess I'm not technically a virgin, but the first time I tried to have sex I couldn't get it up because the girl was too forward and vanilla. Eg. Invited me over on the pretense of sex, within 5 minutes we were in the dark with her legs spread & and she wasn't doing much to turn me on (dead fishing it) and over the course of hours I only got it up for like a couple minutes. Left on awkward but fine terms.

I'm back on tinder, shooting the shit with random girls, mostly just there to talk to people out of boredom while acting flirty for fun. Ended up matching with a girl because she had her profile pic of mostly her from behind in booty shorts. Decent ass. Talked about stupid shit for a few days, lots of vaguely sexual but overall stupid jokes.

(cont)
>>
And then she sends me a message asking if I want to go for drinks to get wasted and make "bad decisions" on Saturday because it's her ex's birthday so she wants to get messed up.

Pretty heavily implied it could lead to sex, at the very least she's gonna be super easy and loose and down to hook up. I just don't know what to think. I've always had the problem that unless I'm chasing the girl I lose interest. Really tempted to say no to this girl for some reason. She's not that attractive, but she's like at least a low 7/10 with a cool personality. I just, idk. I hypothetically want to hook up with a 7/10, but I can't help feel less interested than I was when we were just flirting. Also I definitely have some performance anxiety, but I realise I don't have to actually fuck her, we could just mess around.

I don't really have a point, just wanted input.

Pic unrelated, just looks a bit like her (but more attractive than her I think).
>>
Hmm, then again it'll be in public, in a bar or club so there'll be inherently less pressure, and messing around in public a bit is kinda more fun anyway. I dunno, I'm just worried I'm not gonna be into her, but I guess it's less pressure than that booty call mess last time.
>>
Bump, I don't know, I'm just wondering if I'm stupid for passing up the opportunity. I was interested until she asked me out lol.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.