[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody has their fair share of crap they've dealt with.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Everybody has their fair share of crap they've dealt with.
My crap has... kind of messed me up, I think.
Storytime.
Girl and guy1 talk for over two years and get to know each other. Via internet/texting/occasional skype.
Girl likes guy. Girl confesses. Guy drops off the map.
Girl emails once a week about how she's doing because that was normal.
Girl finally gets in touch with guy and guy has read all the emails that she didn't know he was reading.
They try to be friendly again but the girl just really wants to know if he had any feelings at all and it was okay if he didn't.
Guy disappears again.
Girl becomes depressed (lots of family things happen, cancer and someone died in a car accident) and meets another guy2, dates him
And then he rapes her.
Girl is afraid no one will believe her (because who would believe the ugly girl?) and does nothing but break up with guy2.
Girl becomes depressed again. She has never done any self harm but a few months after the rape she goes for a very long drive. At 3am. In the cold, winter.
Speeding, crying, music blaring like an emotional teen even though she's 20. She makes it home safe. Finally tells her best friend.
Fast forward a year, she meets guy3. Guy 3 is sweet, loving, gentle. They start dating and have been dating for about 4months now.
Girl still likes guy1. After all this time. Girl cries in her sleep and laughs so hard it wakes her up, only to realize guy1 will probably never speak to her again.
Girl loves guy3 but feels like an awful person. She feels like she's using guy3 as a replacement for guy1. She doesn't deserve guy3, does she?
>Think Scum's Wish, I guess.
>>
>Girl becomes depressed (lots of family things happen, cancer and someone died in a car accident) and meets another guy2, dates him
And then he rapes her.

Define rape? Every girl i've ever fucking talked to (at least 5) romantically or personally all have told me they were raped. So either the truth is being stretched to manipulate others emotions, or every man except myself is a closet rapist? Also, speaking from experience of being "guy3" in these situations nothing could hurt him more than finding out you still are desperately in love with someone else. You need to cut off ties with guy3 or any other man for that matter till you can come to terms with this feeling you have towards guy1. Otherwise your just going to poison their soul. I know from experience. Don't be like Hanabi.
>>
>>18071706
Definition being I told him no and to stop several times, even tried to push him off. It's kind of hard to start wailing on someone you had feelings for...

I haven't started talking to my inner child yet so I don't think I'm Hanabi yet...
>>
>>18071692
What do you mean by "loves" when you write "girl loves guy3"?

If guy1 were a possibility, would you discard guy3 to try to be with guy1 instead?

Because if that's the case, you should break up with guy3 and let him go find someone who really wants to be with him.

I think you should really think about this carefully and consider how you actually feel about guy3 as a person and whether or not you value being with him for who he is, not because you don't want to be lonely because you can't be with a guy you want.

A long time ago I realized that I don't just want to be with someone who is smart, funny, attractive, or whatever. A huge part of what I want in someone else is that they want to be with me and they treat me well. If those two things aren't there, the rest doesn't matter.
>>
>>18071761
You can love two people at once, anon.
But no. I wouldn't leave guy3 for guy1.
I kind of just needed to talk it through, I guess. I was scared that I might.
>>
Sounds like you have what my gf has, intrusive thoughts. For example my girlfriend is convinced she is a bad person for no reason. Her thoughts arr illogical and you cant control them but you still let them control your life you might need a psychiatrist at some point.
>>
>>18071692
Dude, are you my ex-girlfriend? That's almost the same story of her life. I was guy1 but she was the one who cut off contact after confessing. Man, the world sure is a village when it comes to such specific love stories.
>>
>>18072002
I assure you, anon, guy1 would not use 4chan.
>>
it's 100% expected that you'd feel lacking self-worth after being sexually assaulted especially when the situation was never resolved. plus you have other shit in your past
idk you but i'm sure you deserve your bf's love
as long as the relationship is good stay with him, but remember he can't take those thoughts out of your head. you'll need to deal with that either yourself or with a doctor
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.