[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I getting pranked? Never met this girl before and barely said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0505.jpg (112KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0505.jpg
112KB, 640x1136px
Am I getting pranked? Never met this girl before and barely said two words to her.

1/4
>>
File: IMG_0506.jpg (108KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
108KB, 640x1136px
2/4
>>
>>18071321
>>18071322
Post pics of yourself
>>
>Tinder
What the fuck were you expecting? Did you think she swiped yes on you because she liked your personality?
>>
>>18071321
I mean it's not impossible. Granted if she does this with you you know she's had miles of dick inside her. If you're fine with it go for it
>>
If you ask me I say you're getting played. [email protected]
>>
File: IMG_0507.jpg (107KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
107KB, 640x1136px
>>18071327
Only on /fit/, sorry bruh.

3/4
>>
>>18071341
If you're posting pics on 4chan it doesn't matter what board they're going on. But if you're somewhat athletic with a decent face, then obviously you'll get sloots throwing themselves at you.
>>
sounds mentally unstable
>>
meet for coffee first in case she's a serial killer or a dude
otherwise you're fine, it's just a slutty girl on tinder
>>
>>18071321
>>18071322

That's not how girls talk.
>>
>>18071379
I figured if I bring my own condoms then I should be alright, right? Realistically, there's hardly any chance she'll do something crazier.

>>18071397
Honestly, I'm not sure either. That also had me kinda worried.
>>
I don't buy it . Even fake profiles with male model pics they guy will have to make a move.
>>
>>18071414
We'll I found the girls fb profile and confirmed that that at least is a real person via mutual friend. I didn't tell him exactly how we met or what she said though.
>>
Suspect as hell or just a turboslut
>>
>>18071321
Its a prank probably. Gonna give out your dorm info? I think not.
>>
>>18071484
Nah, I didn't give it out. I gave her a nearby address. If she's alone then I'll bring her over. If not, I skedaddle.
>>
Holy fuck, why are people so paranoid? OP's in fucking college, it's definitely just some girl who wants dick. We don't even know how she looks, she could be a fucking whale.
>>
You better keep us fucking posted OP. I wanna know what happens.
>>
>>18071487
Smart. It seems like a prank but then again, this is tinder. at least you have luck matching with someone, whereas I can't.
>>
>>18071560
This, there are whole dorms who fuck around like brothels, this kind of spirit should be normal
>>
>>18071600
You got it. I'll let you know how this turns out.
>>
File: IMG_0469.jpg (134KB, 495x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.jpg
134KB, 495x960px
>>18071646
Just have a pic of yourself doing a sport. All my photos have me rowing. If you're not an athlete, have one of yourself lifting weights.
>>
>>18071321
On Tinder there's a handful of girls that are like this, they literally just want to fuck.
>>
>>18071600
Haha really? Like it's THAT bizarre to you that casual sex is a thing that exists?
>>
>>18071600
Either op fucks the girl or spills spaghetti and scrams because of his paranoia.
>>
>>18072110
Yes.
>>
>>18072110
Been on Tinder, Cupid, Match and the likes for years. I'm a handsome guy by any standard.

I, for one, have never had a woman be that upfront or even heard of one being that upfront. The whole thing just triggers my "if it seems to good to be true..." senses and honestly, I really wouldn't want to sleep with someone that was THAT casual about it.

She didn't even want to meet up to make sure I'm not an axe murderer or something? She showed zero regard for her own safety? No thanks. Pass.
>>
File: IMG_0406.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0406.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>18072172
See>>18072204

I think my paranoia's a bit justified, and it looks like people here agree with me. I've banged multiple Tinder sluts but none have been this direct. Hopefully she's just a slut looking for a quick bang.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.