[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a crush on this girl in my class. I want to talk to her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Time Signatures.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Time Signatures.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
I have a crush on this girl in my class. I want to talk to her. We had a class last semester together and we spoke once, I don't know if she remembers it. As far as the way we're positioned in the class, our tables are on opposite sides of the room and our backs are facing each others'. But I noticed she does the same thing I do, we both do this thing with our chairs (they're the ones with wheels) we both spin around in them while the teacher talks sometimes and swing back and forth.

How do I approach? I'll have my cologne on, nice clothes and my hair ready to go. What do I say to her?
>>
tl;dr: dont be a creep

First things first, the most important question is, do you think you can you hold up a conversation with her? Is she interested in the same things as you? Does she share a hobby with you? Having a rich conversation with someone is one of the best ways to get their attention. If that doesn't work than its probably safe to say it's time to abort. But, if they do, crack a joke or two, see what they laugh at. Be nice and courteous, golden rule and all that. Chances are if she's doing the same thing you are she's probably looking for your attention if you already met. Don't expect a number swap after the first convo though. Give it some time and be casual.
>>
Alright my little guy, What you're gonna wanna do is access the situation. Don't plot a whole conversation but have some filler ideas. Such as you say hi some shi and stuff then things are about to get dry you slide that filler in. These could be things such as what she thinks about the class or teacher or some homework assignment or something I don't know. Just be calm and cool. If something awkward happens just laugh at it and accept it happened. [email protected]
>>
File: 1395688457095.jpg (349KB, 736x685px) Image search: [Google]
1395688457095.jpg
349KB, 736x685px
>>18071137
you say hi

most girls don't want a boyfriend who needs /r9k/'s advice to get on with his basic decisions in his life, realize this and truly apply some confidence to yourself, if you're the kind of guy who's gonna spill your spaghetti when she turns you down and spend the next 2 weeks thinking about it she will avoid you like the plague, if you're the kind of guy who would ask her out like you'd ask her what time it is and would take rejection in stride and immediately get on with some hobby or aspiration the same day she might be attracted to you

women are beautiful, men are useful
surely you see her beauty, what does she see?

good luck friendo
>>
>>18071333
>most girls don't want a boyfriend who needs /r9k/'s advice to get on with his basic decisions in his life

What about boyfriends who get their life advice from /adv/?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.