[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People always say that i look like im mad or that im too serious,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1483804602949.jpg (24KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483804602949.jpg
24KB, 500x360px
People always say that i look like im mad or that im too serious, what can i do to look more happy?
>>
>>18071065
>>18071065

Smile more.

/thread
>>
>>18071065

Stop wasting your time giving a shit about their opinion.

Fuck 'em. I use to deal with people that like "No one likes you because you're too serious".
I got like that because when I wasn't it was simply "You don't take anything serious, grow up".

People are judgemental. It makes them feel superior. If you get less serious, they will tell you to "grow up".

At least if they think you're half a minute from decking someone you might not have to hear their bullshit.
>>
>>18071087
>>18071088
i fking asked how i can look more happy i dont want this type of shitpost in my thread you guys tell me how i can look more happy or shut the fuck up
>>
>>18071103

>how I can look more happy
>smiling doens't make me look more happy

You're retarded.
>>
>>18071103

Kek.

Okay, I see there point.

I'd suggest smiling but you threw a hissy fit over that guys suggestion.

Wear a shirt that says "I'm not fucking mad you assholes, shut the fuck up, I'm happy, don't I fucking look happy? Tell me I look happy bitch!".

And y'know...

Smile when you throw your hissy fits.
Small change that makes a big difference, you fucking cunt.
>>
>>18071103
You type like you're an asshole, my advice would be to be less of an asshole
>>
>>18071065
could try botox, could try randomly smiling. chances are you really are mad though. i have the same problem, my facial muscles clench up by themselves, some people laugh some people think im sad, i just accepted it and let them deal with it, not me.
>>
>>18071120
do you seriously think that "smile more" is a good advice? i wil not walk around the street smiling all the time, most people dont even smile that often and they dont look mad they just look normal, i just want to look normal
>>
>>18071166
Your probably have resting bitch face then
>>
>>18071177
It's this thing bitches say. Funny how the ones that have this self proclaimed resting bitch face turn out to just be bitches :D (i just had to add that smiley)
>>
File: 1383796503888.png (238KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
1383796503888.png
238KB, 600x649px
>>18071166

Notice how I said "more." Not "Always" not "smile no matter what the circumstances are" or "smile even if you feel miserable and hate yourself."

I said "more" as in more often. Learn to reading comprehend you obnoxious waste of sperm.
>>
>>18071205
you are the fucking retard here, my question was "HOW CAN I LOOK MORE HAPPY", you suggest that i smile more, but i just told you that smiling only will make me look happy for small intervals of time, if in in 24 hours i smile for one hour then the other 23 hours i look like im fucking mad what i want to know is how i can look more happy and that was my fucking question in the post
>>
>>18071275

Smiling more in general will get you to at least fake being happy, and possibly thinking about things that are more uplifting and positive - things that make you happy inwardly that will eventually transfer to a more outward happy appearance through demeanor and body language, and of course facial expressions.

Fake it until you make it. But it helps if you actually believe what you're faking.

You're still being extremely tempermental about the advice you've been given, and seem to be thinking in a very small snippet of time which is mostly your problem - you're trying to find a permanent solution that is easy to implement and covers all your bases, but without requiring much effort.

Yet wanting to change your appearance to be happier means you're going to have to put some work into figuring out why you're unhappy and fixing it, or at the very least working on it, in order to make a more radical and permanent change. And without living your life or being your psychiatrist, I can't do those things from here, so all I can really suggest is that you try to at least pretend you're more happy than you are so that you can try to translate that fake happiness into real happiness by getting good at practicing being a more happy person.

So, smile more. Try to treat people with more care and consideration. Be less of an asshat, and the world might smile on you more, giving you reason to look happier.
>>
>>18071103
Wow, at first thought you were just the quiet, reserved guy. But this post tells me you're just a fucking asshole with anger issues.
>>
>>18071088
This. OP will deny the advice here, but his generalizes to most things. People will find a reason to dislike you no matter what. Fuck 'em.
>>
No fap

https://www.google.com/#q=covenateyes (I use this)

https://adblockplus.org/

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/images-onoff/nfmlhilnjccdggifdbhnhkffmjgalbgg?hl=en

https://www.google.com/#q=guard+your+eyes

http://www.taghelpline.org/ (I know many people who use this)

also have graditude and daven to Hashem
>>
>>18071065
Probably not much, people say the same about me, even when I'm smiling. Some of us were just born serious
>>
>>18071087
>/thread ing his own post
>>
>>18071065
Tonality and body language changes. I have a case of resting bitch face myself, but I've worked a lot of customer service and mid tier management that involved mediating employees and customers over the last several years, so I've adjusted accordingly. I got a lot of advice about my facial expressions from peers prior, but it didn't work out as I'm just not a smiley person.
>>
Get your eyebrows waxed. No joke, people used to tell me i looked pissed all the time before i started getting semi-regular with a haircut. Just dont have plans to see people right after
>>
>>18071734
kek
>>
>>18071065

Stop caring what people think or say?

I get the same shit on a daily basis.

Besides, girl like serious guys so there's that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.