[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having my first date tomorrow and I have no idea what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: x3o3fGym.jpg (18KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
x3o3fGym.jpg
18KB, 315x315px
I'm having my first date tomorrow and I have no idea what to talk about. Help.
>>
Be casual, don't try to force conversation just let it come naturally. Try finding out something you're both into and before you know it you'll both be chatting up a storm about it
>>
>>18071052
ask her about her day, and when she finishes talking about that, ask her again. guarnteed to get you laid.
>>
>>18071052
and if she tells you nothing happened, ask her about nothing that happened.
>>
File: 1487628915410.jpg (108KB, 634x754px) Image search: [Google]
1487628915410.jpg
108KB, 634x754px
>>18071052
A first date is typically about getting to know each other in a brief amount of time to see if they/you are worth seeing again.

Light topics are good. I.e., hobbies, siblings, interests, etc. Pretend to be interested and expand on the answers.

Also, always sniff their chair after they get up to see if they have good hygiene.
>>
family, pets, hobbies, specific hobbies, video games, specific video games, apps, movies, specific movies, tv shows, specific tv shows, jobs, schools.

But mostly listen, women love talking a lot, so train yourself to listen.
>>
>>18071124
>sniff her chair
>how to make someone regret a date 101
>>
ask her questions

ask questions on her answers

if its easy to ask questions, it means she likes you....
>>
Your love for the Persona series, obviously.
>>
Thanks for the advice lads. Went perfectly. Especially >>18071695
Since she ended up being a massive persona fan
>>
>>18072873
>ended up being a massive persona fan
score
nicely done, anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.