[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do gay people keep looking at me!? It's so creepy. Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: OMG.jpg (22KB, 401x401px)
OMG.jpg
22KB, 401x401px
Why do gay people keep looking at me!? It's so creepy. Do I look like a homo or something? How do I stop this without making a scene? Is it something I wear, do, etc?
>>
i can't tell you this without seeing what you look like. maybe post a picture of yourself on /fa/ in waywt and see how people react
>>
>>18071042
cuz they think ur checking them out or cuz youre in a gay ridden area
>>
>>18071042

How do you know they're gay?
>>
>>18071092
It is very obvious anon.
>>
>>18071116

Obvious how? They are appraising you up and down and talking about wanting to lube up your asshole?
>>
>>18071125
You asked how I know they are gay. I have you the answer? You don't need to take a 4 year uni to figure if someone is a homo. The way theytalk, walk, dress, etc. It is VERY obvious and in some cases, they said it.
>>
>>18071203

Things that are obvious to some are invisible to others. If you literally overheard them say they're gay, then yes I believe you, that's why I wanted to know. People's perceptions can be off.

If they keep looking at you, you must be attractive to them physically. There's not much you can do about that. Try dressing in a more masculine or traditional heterosexual fashion and maybe they'll look at you less since you will seem to be more 'straight' and not 'straight but curious.' There really isn't much you can do to stop people from looking at you though.
>>
>>18071233
Sucks really. At first I was flattered, like I'm so attractive that even gay dudes like me /s. Now it's just creepy. Guess I'll try that out anon.
>>
>>18071042
Maybe you just look good.
>>
>>18071299
Looking gay hook you up with women.
Don't ruin your appearences, simply watch with them with a little of forced disgust or disagreement.
Also you could be-friend them, Gay people are normal people if you tell them that you are straight they wont assault you.

If you have gay friends and ask them to find you a girlfriend or to see girls, they will gladly help you out as they have an entire network of friends which are females.

Gay people love femininity so they usually get around females a lot.

You could hit the jackpot with 5 or 6 gay friends. No one of them fuck females and they know a lot of them, also they know them in a private level and they think that sex is healthy, if they believe you are a good guy they will hook you up with women.
>>
>>18071925
sorry for bad English.
Also TL;DR
Make friends with gay people, they bring you gurls
If you look gay gurls like you

Look at them with little disgust or disagreement*
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.