[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the guys I hang out with is a closeted bigot. Keeps making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: huohuho.png (427KB, 720x386px)
huohuho.png
427KB, 720x386px
One of the guys I hang out with is a closeted bigot. Keeps making homophobic and racist remarks, even in public.

Ask him to stop, explain why he shouldn't.
>haha it's just a joke :))) but ok i'll stop
>haha better not say anything or anon is gonna reprimand me :))

Tonight we go out, guy uses n slur in public. I get so pissed off I yell in his face. He shits his pants. He doesn't talk the rest of the evening, even with our friends trying to make us talk.

Is this friendship worth saving? He pisses me off most of the time but he's in my group of friends.
>>
sounds like a massive cunt, probably spends his free time """""ironically"""" browsing /pol/ and making eye contact with a hitler poster on his wall while jacking it
you're better off without him, you don't need to be friends with complete shitheads
>>
>>18071040
probably. his excuse is that his dad is "very traditional" but that he's nothing like him, you know the type. I'm just pissed off the guy has the nerve to act like he's upset at me.
And you're right, it just sucks I am going to continue to hang out with my friends and he will probably be there.
>>
/adv/ has more RPing than /tg/
>>
>>18071027
If he can act like that OP can also act like that by calling him out. What are you, some triggered bitch?
>>
>>18071023
i have no ill-will for gays but faggot is just too good not to use sry m8

ask yourself whether he's just being edgy or whether he's genuinely an asshole, sounds like the latter desu
>>
>>18071023
Stop being a faggot and he'll stop calling you one.
>>
if you don't like what he does just stop being friends with him. It's that simple. He as his own freedom and its not up to you to change it, even for the reason of saving a friendship.
>>
>>18071023
Does he only piss you off cause he says slurs in public? If yes, tell him to stop being an autist and that he's embarrassing everyone by insisting on using slurs. If he was scared that shitless by you, maybe he finally gets it.

But if he pisses you off in other ways, then just stop hanging out with him except with other friends.
>>
you sound like a bitch
a tumbr triggerwarning bitch
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.