[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE SOMEBODY GIVE ME ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE ON THIS ISSUE!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

PLEASE SOMEBODY GIVE ME ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE ON THIS ISSUE!!!!

In December, this girl randomly gave me a high five in class which started about a two week journey of me walking with her to our cars after school. I was positive this girl liked me, just from the fact she was agreeing to everything I was saying, I'm older than her by 2 years, taller than her by 7+ inches, I'm funny, I'm white, she's not. Anyways, She definitely liked me 100% no doubt, swear to Christ.

Here's the thing, she never liked my instagram posts. I know she would see them, and I would like all of her instagram posts, but she never liked any of mine. Never. Over like a month, she never liked any of my shit. Ok here is where I'm fucking confused. I stopped talking to her completely (i have a huge crush on her friend) and I felt that she was getting a bit to close for me to still end up dating her friend. So I completely cut off communication, and never walked with her, never looked at her, and never talked to her again. And I just did this randomly, out of the blue.

I post a photo on Instagram, and now she fucking likes the photo after me ignoring her for a week. WHY? I would assume she liked the photo because she was upset I stopped talking to her. (she constantly tried to talk to me in class, and I would ignore her and not even make eye contact). So assuming she liked me, WHY DID SHE NEVER LIKE MY OTHER PHOTOS!?!? WHY DID SHE NEVER LIKE THE LIKE FOUR OTHER PHOTOS I WAS POSTING WHEN I WAS WALKING WITH HER AND BEING SUPER FRIENDLY?!?!?!? IS THIS SOMETHING GIRLS DO ON PURPOSE!?!?!?

Why? WHy? WHY? Please give me an explanation of this situation. I'm completely dumbfounded.
>>
help me bros my head hurts.
>>
>>18070939
Girl likes you. Girl didn't want to act like she was all over you. Wanted you to chase after her. When you let up, she wanted to show you that she was still interested in you. Some do it on purpose. Some don't.
>>
>>18070999
trips confirm, thank you friend.
>>
for some people a 'like' is not just a grunt of acknowledgement that they noticed your post. some people like only when they actually like something. back in the good old days this was not a problem, the only parallel would be a situation where a girl would get mad at you for not complimenting her outfit or hairdo.
>>
>>18070939
shes high fiving you because youre the ultra best friend zone guy that she can talk to about anything. kind of like the gay friend that every girl wants. shes liking your picture because she wants you to message her back.
>>
>>18071151
the thing is I never approached her... ever. I never talked to her at all until she gave me a high five in class. And then I never even walked with her to our cars until she ran up behind me and hit my back with the papers in her hand.

Plus this only lasted a month. I don't think it's possible she approached me like this just to put me in the friend zone. She also never talked about friend zone stuff, she would always try and be edgy and creative instead of just being herself. Lol
>>
may i ask gow old you are?
caus it alters the situation quite much, assuming your not that far from puperty.
>>
File: 35Aej5x.gif (99KB, 200x144px) Image search: [Google]
35Aej5x.gif
99KB, 200x144px
>>18070939

>Here's the thing, she never liked my instagram posts.

Some people don't live on instagram. And using that as a basis for your relationship is as retarded as you are.

/thread
>>
>>18071195
>>
>>18071212
in current year, instagram game in high school is very telling. and yes she does live on instagram she has 2000+ followers
>>
>>18071230

>high school

Explains a lot.
>>
>>18070939
Am I weird for not giving a fuck about this social media crap

I mean holy shit look at this insecurity
>>
>>18071212
Kek ur so out of touch man. If the girl ain't liking those photos it's because she is a skank.

>Holy shit she isn't obsessed with social media? does she even know what the current year is?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.