[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continuation of >>18067526 Ok guys, I'm 80% sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: balalaika.jpg (84KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
balalaika.jpg
84KB, 600x847px
Continuation of >>18067526

Ok guys, I'm 80% sure know that she does like me but has some shyness tendencies.
The reason I thought she wasn't shy is because she doesn't feel any discomfort talking to her closer friends and that I wouldn't expect a 23yo girl to be like this.

So the bottom line is, she just keeps being evasive or try to cut our talking as short as possible by any mean she can find.

I'm so fucking confused.

I try hard not to be a freak and make myself wrong ideads think she doesn't wet her panties when around her but it's so blatant...

HOW DO I PUSH HER AROUND UNTIL SHE ADMITS IT?
>>
Come on /adv/ must I beg for every advice?
>>
>>18071559
No one's answering because not only is this another mundane 'does this girl like me' thread, you also need to go back to another thread to find out the backstory. No one wants to deal with that bullshit
>>
>>18071594
Isn't that the point of /adv/?
Fuck it, I'll go ask robots then.
>>
>>18071614
>thinking r9k can figure out if a girl likes you .
That's a confirmation she doesn't like you right there. Also if she is ending social interaction as quickly as possible that isn't shyness that's not wanting to talk to you, bud.
>>
>>18070809
Shy people are easy. Just take more initiative to talk to them until they get used to you. Then invoke the Benjamin Franklin effect and any other tricks you have in your book. Shy people respond well to bluntness and coerciveness, it just takes tact and knowing their particular do and don'ts.
>>
>>18071633
You're right

I'm such a dumb fuck.
Now I understand that I shouldn't try it.
>>
Ok.
Fuck you /adv/.

She literally stared at me for minutes like she was about to rush on my pants.
And because of your shitty advice I did nothing and now she thinks I am a fag.

Fuck all of you.
>>
>>18072123
lmao
>>
>>18072159
You piece shit, your mother whore.

I may have lost the love of my live
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.