[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>28 >recently lost my job, so started uni >when father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 061016browimage.jpg (87KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
061016browimage.jpg
87KB, 450x300px
>28
>recently lost my job, so started uni
>when father passed away in early 20's, fathers family tried to shake me down for money over the house and make me and my family homeless
>started uni to try and do some professional after working crappy jobs here and there
>mother is mentally unstable, constantly talking to herself, even have problems with her
>if shes trying to control me an argument breaks out but I do try and diffuse it,, wake up every morning to her rambling insulting me to herself in the next room
>she is also completely against me going back to school but (she was brought in Brazil in an uncivilized village)
>ex gf broke up with me after to go seek an fuck other guys, now college is starting she is trying to get heaps affectionate
>social life has fallen apart, dont even remember how to be social anymore
>haven't felt like a man since dad passed, trying hard to build my self esteem
>i have a hand full of friends and train at the local gym
wtf shouldn't I just end my life?
>>
>>18070792
>have a hand full of friends and train at the local gym
Pretty good reasons not to end your life.
>>
>>18070808
Fpbp
This senpai
>>
>>18070792
Honestly you have a chance for everything to get better. You have a handful of friends, I'm assuming they must be good friends. That is something not everyone has in life. Enjoy it. You are in school, work hard and do your best to enjoy it. Keep up the gym and just do your best to make it work every day. 28 isn't that old yet. You've got opportunities ahead.
>>
>>18070808
well theyre ok, but ive lost a lot fo friends because they think im a weirdo which i am now.

>>18070832
yeah im trying, how the hell do keep myself more social? any good techniques so i dont look like a weirdo??
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.