[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's that girl in my class, very beautiful eyes, sweet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1472231159056.jpg (106KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472231159056.jpg
106KB, 1366x768px
There's that girl in my class, very beautiful eyes, sweet personality, flawless laugh

I see her most of the time in the morning before school and we ride the train together, talking about how her weekend was, what she did, etc. and conversation dies after few sentences, so we continue without saying anything.

I'm not fluent in the language of the country I'm living in (I've moved here in 2011) and because of that I'm afraid of making mistakes, especially to this girl and because of that our conversation keeps ending, but I really want to get closer to her. I don't know, I don't love her but it'd be not bad if she was my girlfriend. What do I do bros/sisses?
>>
What country are you living in now and where are you from? Also, how does she act around you?
>>
Be bold and make mistakes

Better than being a repressed beta that doesn't make mistakes or spergs out when he does

Mistakes are crucial windows of vulnerability which can allow your friendship to get stronger
>>
>>18070410
She doesn't act any special. She isn't into me that's clear.

Maybe I'll rustle some jimmies but I'm from Turkey, and currently living in Austria.
>>
>>18070430
This
>>
>>18070430
I'll keep that in mind, thank you. And what about finding subjects to talk? I cannot flow the convo that easily.
>>
>>18070463
/r/socialskills has a pretty comprehensive guide on conversations so check that
>>
>>18070529
Thanks man, will take a look
>>
>>18070434
I am also Turkish who lives in different country. Your case depends MOSTLY on her political beliefs. No matter how smart or attractive you are, she wont look of you more than a friend if shes traditional.
>>
>>18070562
She has no traces of nationalism / traditionalism. Where do you live, fellow kebab? Tips on getting better at the language?
>>
>>18070571
I was born in Bulgaria, but I am pure Turkish. Went to Scotland after high school. I mean I pretty much know English 99% except the grammar when I am writing, but when I talk I dont make any mistakes. Only my accent gives me away. I improved my English by watching movies without subtitles and playing video games mainly. From 0 to 100. Basically taught myself English. When I was 14, I already knew almost everything except grammar. In school I got A's only on English, without even studying. Movies and games did it for me. So I suggest you try it. I only have to learn how to write better now and I am good to go.
>>
>>18070583
Thanks man! Good luck with that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.