[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It’s been 2 months since I ended it with my ex-gf. Ended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

It’s been 2 months since I ended it with my ex-gf.

Ended the relationship because it was toxic
- She was on tinder next to me (talking to more than 10 dudes flirty asf)
- talked to this fuck-boy multiple times behind my back,
- was on tinder right after i ended it with her ,
- Danced with dudes in front of my mates (right after we broke up)
- Hacked my FB
- Broke up multiple times

However, I can’t help feeling as If i had made a mistake, she tried to call me multiple times recently , didn’t pick up.

See images of her on FB going out, all the time. Makes me feel like shit that she is most probably getting with other dudes and she looks like she is having a blast.

Miss her like crazy, feel like If I don’t go back for her soon I will lose her forever.

Feel as if she’s the best chick I will ever get with.

Does /adv/ think I should pick up the next call she gives me and work things out?
>>
File: eating koala.jpg (44KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
eating koala.jpg
44KB, 620x400px
>>18070353
What I think, personally, is that you already posted the answer in your picture.

The shit you listed is not really normal for a GF to do, any girl would really think this is obsessive, manipulative behaviour. The relationship WAS toxic. It seems like she is quite insecure about herself.

My advice is to block her on FB so you don't get reminders of her all the fucking time. You COULD try and just listen to what she has to say when she calls again, there are always two sides to a story. But be sure what you get yourself in.
>>
>>18070353
Cut her out of your life.

Block her on all social media. Delete her number.

She CLEARLY doesn't give a shit about you anymore. She will only hurt you.

>it was toxic
You already know this person is bad for you. Deep down inside under the loneliness you KNOW you need to cut her out of your life.

Cut her out of her life so she loses you forever. You aren't losing her, she's a piece of shit (as you've clearly shown), she's losing you.

Do it.
>>
Cut her out of your life.

Block her on all social media. Delete her number.

She CLEARLY doesn't give a shit about you anymore. She will only hurt you.

>it was toxic
You already know this person is bad for you. Deep down inside under the loneliness you KNOW you need to cut her out of your life.

Cut her out of her life so she loses you forever. You aren't losing her, she's a piece of shit (as you've clearly shown), she's losing you.

Do it.
>>
OP here,

really appreciate the advice guys

Do you guys think that maybe she has worked through some of her insecurities? That perhaps I'm the one that put her in a position that made her do the things which she did? I know she still want's to be with me, and I can't bear the fact that she could be banging some dude at this very moment.
>>
There's always someone who let's the other one do things to himself.
You seem to be the victim but maybe something in yourself is in search of this kind of behaviour.
Maybe deep inside a part of you wants to be treated like a worthless being. Maybe this is an adaptation stemming from childhood.

Having already had this experience, my advices are as follows:
Try to stay away as far as possible from your girlfriend. Right now you are addicted to her and stalking her on fb doesn't help you getting rid of this addiction. If you don't start now you'll actualize your addiction.
Clear your mind about what you want in life.
You will feel like shit and have self doubts for quite awhile but you should try to endure it. Cause it's not just about her, in this long crappy experience you will feel emotions that you've swallowed down for years. You can look on it as sort of a cleanse. You're cleaning yourself by feeling all these feelings that need to be felt.

In the long run you should think about this part of your personality that may consider itself as being worthless (you feel that someone who does these horrible things to you is "the best chick" you'll ever get with). Find someone who you really trust and talk with this person. And probably search for a Psychotherapist. Trust me, you've got issues.
>>
OP here

Thanks for the advice, actually might be due to some deep seated issues.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.