[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have med school interview >worked so hard for this opportunity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (3KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 160x240px
>have med school interview
>worked so hard for this opportunity
>she dumps me and cuts of all communication unexpectedly yesterday
>torn apart, no motivation to practice for the interview
>midterms coming up, probably going to fuck those up now, too

Please help me.
>>
File: content koala.jpg (194KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
content koala.jpg
194KB, 960x635px
First of all, bro: breakups suck and I'm sorry to hear that it happened in such a bad situation.

But DON'T let it mess with your interview. It is definitely okay to wallow in self-pity for a short time, that's okay, but you said it yourself: the interview is what you worked so hard for. If this is what you really want to do, then you should try and focus on that.

Be sure, heartbreak is a bitch. It's been almost a year since my GF broke up with me and I still think of her every day, just hoping things will get back to normal, but they won't.

I really hope you will find the motivation to finish your interview, because you will fucking REGRET it if you let this opportunity go, I guarantee you.

Take a day off to cry, bitch, talk to friends, whatever you need to do. Give yourself 1 day to be a complete total feely fucking idiot, I did that too, and try to pack your shit together afterwards.

Good luck, hombre.
>>
>>18070346

Thanks, man. Really. I live close to the woods. I think I'll head there tonight and just cry and shout.
>>
>>18070466
Going somewhere secluded is something I did, too. Take a walk for a couple of hours, listen to sad music, cry your eyes out, tell it to your friends, they will support you. Focus on letting your feelings go today, doing something productive has no use anyway.

Just this day, do whatever the fuck you want to do yourself. But grab yourself by the balls the next morning, really do.

Good luck with your interview, buddy. Ace that shit.
>>
>>18070330
>Not converting the sorrow into hatred
>Not becoming a badass doctor motherfucker just to spite some random hoe
Cmon OP you can do it. Your life is pretty much just beginning, and in a few years you'll realize that this didn't matter in the slightest.
>>
>>18070525
This. Not hatred, but motivation to strive towards your goals and do what you want to do in life.
>>
>>18070525
Are you telling him to become a badass motherfucking doctor, or a badass doctor who fucks mothers
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.