[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>After 4 months of no contact and being blocked, she unblocked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>After 4 months of no contact and being blocked, she unblocked me
>Called her if she was free, talked but then she wanted to start an argument.
>Said I didn't want to start an argument, I just wanted to hear her voice. It makes me happy to hear from her.
>She gets mad and hangs up on me.

I haven't done anything at the moment. I've only written a letter. Probably not going to send it, but who knows. I need to dump it here for potential advice and to just get it out of my system before I do something even more stupid (like post it for real to her):
It would probably be for the best if you'd want to re-block me.

I'm deeply ashamed that after many months I'm still not over you. I had fallen for you at the wrong time, and for that I'm truly sorry. You were unhappy, afraid and insecure when I first found you, and I made it my goal to make you happy to the best of my ability. As I helped you pick up the pieces of your previous relationship, I saw the whole person whom you'd eventually become. I grew to love who you were, and charmed by your perceived physical and personality flaws. You were always beautiful, even when you didn't believe me.

I'm sorry that I was too afraid to admit how much I loved you back when you needed to hear it the most. I regret that things have collapsed to the point where you now resent me because you don't feel the same anymore. It's a painful struggle every day to let you go, but I hope that one day you will find someone who will love you as much and whom can take better care of you than I could.

Thank you for the memories,
Tubby Kitty
>>
Pathetic. Get over it. Sever all contact for at least six months.
>>
File: CestovniRatnik.jpg (117KB, 301x451px) Image search: [Google]
CestovniRatnik.jpg
117KB, 301x451px
>>18070246
Block her from everything and move on, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1293977830698.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1293977830698.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>18070252
I suspected I might do something stupid in a heightened emotional state.

Glad I posted here instead of sending it for real eh?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.