[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age is it genuinely strange for a non-fat person to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 532295.jpg (50KB, 550x539px) Image search: [Google]
532295.jpg
50KB, 550x539px
At what age is it genuinely strange for a non-fat person to have 0 romantic experience?
>>
>>18070175
>>
>>18070175

Mid twenties. Most people have had plenty of opportunities by then (even if they're picky about partners), so it starts to get really weird around that time.
>>
>>18070183
Not OP but what if you have opportunities and just don't act on them for a variety of reasons.

Some of them are me wussisng out but others are legit turn offs. Like finding out she's still fucking some other guy, not liking her physically or her being so glued to her phone that I can't even converse with her.
>>
>>18070175
After 22 I'd say.

To meme, it is much harder as an NT personality type. The N makes it bad enough.
>>
>>18070193
I'm fucking a girl who talked about fucking some other guy in front of me in the past. She was complaining about his dick being small though lmao.

How old are you?

Chicks get a lot less intolerable and annoying after 22.

That entire "women are more mature than men" thing is a complete and utter lie. Women are far less developed in my experience.
>>
>>18070193

It's still weird if it's legit 0 experience. It implies that either you've never given anyone a chance or no one has given you a chance. Neither option speaks particularly highly of you or your personality. With some experience it's more understandable to have high standards, because at least then you'll have tried at some point.
>>
>>18070194
Can you fucking retards stop putting an absolutely obsolete personality theory on a fucking pedestal. You dense fuckers really trigger me.

Oh, yeah, OP, I'd say past 20 it gets slightly weird, and past 22 really weird.
>>
>>18070216
t. S cuck
>>
>>18070203
Well to be truthful the girl who was fucking other dudes and the girl who was unattractive are the same person, and looking back I may have just used the former as an excuse/scapegoat when she asked why I didn't want to date her (although I do get legit hangups about dating women who are not monogamous so who knows).

There was another time a girl asked me to be FWB, I told her no because we were in this long distance thing before even meeting (yeah, I know) and she literally said she wanted to 'get something out of it'. I told her no because I didn't feel comfortable or trust her...that's the truth. The LDR, as controversial as that concept is, did teach me some things about women and relationships, even if it doesn't count as a real one technically.

Nowadays I am so far removed from relationships that I don't even know how to start one or why anyone would want one with me, so yeah. I've had tinder matches and see girls looking at me out in public or even trying to start convos but it never goes anywhere.
>>
>>18070218
INTP actually but it's a fucking retarded theory that's been out of academia for 50+ years. Literally shaking.
>>
>>18070222
You kinda sound like you're scared of intimacy, then again if you have 0 experience and are getting older that's hardly surprising
>>
>>18070222
Dude, stop thinking about living and fucking live. You're talking yourself out of life and it's pathetic. Stop rationalizing and act. Take action. Let your instincts take over and don't plan it or think about it. When you are in the moment your subconsious will take over. You can define it later, but not until you have action on the page to interpret.

If you want a chick then take her. If a chick asks to be fwb then fuck her. You saying you have a fear of trust means that you are planning on failure from the start. Either way, doesn't matter. Fuck breakups, fuck cheating, fuck your tiny dick, you aren't living your fucking life if you sit there and talk yourself out of it.

Get out of your fucking head and into the fucking world.

And be more open. I fucking love being in a relationship where I don't worry about making the right move or looking cool. Open communication and being true to your needs and wants is so much better a way to live.
>>
>>18070237
wew lad that's some angsty teenage shit right there desu senpai
>>
>>18070226
And you disagree that you find far less in common with most people than your peers? That you can have a conversation at your level with most females your age? That you aren't more knowledgeable about nearly anything than others?
>>
>>18070241
>live your life
>communicate openly

Yeah man, some real angst there. I should start a hardcore punk band.
>>
>>18070247
Be that as it may, people on here give the MBTI way too much importance and credit.
Yeah I was young and wondering where I belong once too and when I first read the characterisation of INTP I really recognized myself in that and it kinda felt nice to know there are other people like you(me). But people are unique and don't come in 16 flavors, and reducing yourself to a more or less arbitrary score from a test you once took is imho not really helpful to have a healthy self-image.
>>
>>18070183
>Most people have had plenty of opportunities by then
I guess I don't count under "most people", then.
>>
>>18070259
I'm not an intp. I'm far too good with people.

I'm just saying that anybody remotely smart that I know has a more difficult time with dating than the stupid people. I'm with somebody right now, but she isn't as smart as I am. She just has values thay I like, a personality that I like, and the sex is good.

It's difficult to care to date someone who you cannot communicate with at your usual level. I can talk to anybody, but I get nothing out of it unless I can get something back that I don't already know.
>>
>>18070273
Well and I am an INTP and it means fuck-all. Yes I'm smart but that has nothing to do with my personality, yes I much prefer to be alone but again, there are very sociable people who still prefer to be alone. And I have no problem talking with women because I, unlike many people on this board (not you, it seems) understand that women are people, and talking to people isn't hard.
I'm also with somebody now, engaged actually, who is not as smart as me, and being unable to speak with her on equal footing about most topics can get annoying, but she is just adorable and we got through some tough times on both our ends together, and in the end relationships are about trust and cooperation and less about having long-winded philosophical discussions, I can have that with my friends.
>>
>>18070307
>talking to people isn't hard
Bullshit.
>>
>>18070307
Are you sure you aren't settling?
>>
>>18070310
To be totally honest, no. But then again, there are no perfect partners and everything could always be better somewhere else with someone else. As I said, we've seen each othe rat our worst and we balance each others flaws out and everything. So am I settling? Maybe, but I'm fine with it.
>>
11-14 would be the normal age.

It certainly gets weird beyond 18.
>>
>>18070175
30-40. After that it gets much more difficult for people to understand.
>>
>>18070333
Then you're good.

I never want to settle down. I just can't imagine it. I can't imagine living with a chick.
>>
>>18070175
I was 25 before I had any romantic experience (dates, kissed, etc..). None of the girls I dated gave a shit. Some of them were excited they'd get to teach me stuff. I made it more of a big deal than it was.
>>
>>18070384
Why didn't you just lie?
>>
>>18070231
Yes I believe that I am. Be nice if I wasn't but it's...not that simple.

>>18070237
Just so you know, I'm not this guy
>>18070241

I appreciate the sentiment honestly it just feels easier said than done. I don't know where to meet women and when they act interested I tell myself it's not real because why would it be?
>>
I am 31 and never had a gf (not fat).....father died very young and I don't really get emotionally close to people. I don't even try to date as I don't want to discuss the "why haven't you" question....Honestly, I never really thought about the strangeness of my situation until about two years ago. Now I think about it quite often, but have more or less given up on relationships at this point.

And because I don't want to talk about it, I don't really try to make new friends or meet anybody who would start to ask these questions. Naturally, this will isolate you as your friends get paired off and start families of their own that they spend time with.

To answer your question....it is very strange after you are through your college years 18-22. I would imagine friends/family members all discuss what is wrong with you or think you are gay.

If I did meet someone, I feel I have to bring it up as to not waste her time, but I would imagine it is a huge red flag at this age, especially since I would guess most women have had many long-term relationships by this time.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.