[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to sabotage a huge fucking tree that blocks the sun from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I want to sabotage a huge fucking tree that blocks the sun from my balcony. How much salt would it take to murder a 65ft spruce? Are there easier/cheaper ways of doing this? I just want to kill it so it has to be felled.
>>
>>18070131
Peel the bark to the core trunk (past the green layer of inner bark) the whole way round is one method. Another I've heard of is to drive a couple of copper nails into the trunk, but as said I've only heard this should do it ..
>>
>>18070235
I've also heard about the copper rod shit.
>>
>>18070131
Do you own this property, or just leasing it for a couple years?

It might be a lot more beneficial to just pay someone to trim the branches

Or, if you're planning on owning.. Trim the branches, then copper the tree, 'cause it's not going to be decayed and need prompt removal over night.
>>
>>18070302
Leasing. They won't cut that shit down but I want it gone. I thought maybe salting the ground would work more permanently because they can just plant another one in its stead.
>>
>>18070320
the tree is going to have to be an immediate threat to property for them to give any bit of a shit.

And, that's going to take years.

Find a way to trim the branches you need, and a place to get rid of the branches if you can't burn them on your property.
>>
>>18070325
Damn. Can I maybe hack into it badly enough in a quick night op for them to have to cut it down completely? Would ne nice to have it gone by the summer.
>>
>>18070320
>Leasing
>But I want it gone
Too bad fucknose
You don't get to decide that
If you don't like it then go lease somewhere else, that isn't your property.
>>
>>18070331
potentially

they might want to look at it, and see the marks

but if you have a decent relationship with the landlord, maybe you could take a picture of the tree in question, telling them that it's about to fall over.

Hype up a big storm that is on the horizon this spring, and mention it will probably fall, and hope for the best.

A worst case scenario, would be them coming to look at it, seeing the ax marks, and trying to claim you damaged their tree and have to pay for the removal of it.
>>
A simple google search tells me that since you don't own the property you can actually get in some legal trouble depending on your location. So before doing anything you might want to check that aspect out first. Sounds like you already mentioned something about the tree to somebody so if the tree suddenly is vandalized im willing to bet you will be the first to be questioned. Just a thought.
>>
>>18070368
I'm not retarded, I know that that's property damage without google. That's why I want to do a quick night op so nobody knows I damaged it.
>>
Op is a faggot
There was a long thread with the same post explaining how to do it
Quit attention whoring
>>
>>18070131
>65ft spruce
Call a arborist. Any other method will likely result in the tree falling on something or someone and do a lot of damage.That tree probably weighs about 8-10 tons.
>>
I wouldn't risk trying to kill it. leased a warehouse once where the property was lined with 50' leyland cypress trees. One of my drivers backed a truck into a tree and knocked it over. Landlord came after us for $15,000
>>
>>18070372
I was just pointing out the obvious because you are coming off as retarded. If you think your landlord isnt going to figure it out then you are stupid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.