[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHECK THIS POST MY DUDES Over the course of these last two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: pepethefrog.jpg (28KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrog.jpg
28KB, 975x600px
CHECK THIS POST MY DUDES

Over the course of these last two weeks, i was dreaming about that one celebrity that i really love. Since i had too many dreams of her, i want to find out the potential meaning of them.

I don't really remember the dreams, but i'll try to describe as best as i can.

In the first dream, i met her and we started walking around some kind of depressing park. She was looking the best she possibly could, and after a few minutes she just left. No talking, no anything.

In the second one, i was peeking through some kind of window to a classroom, in which she was in. After leaving the classroom, she went to an airport right next to the school, ignoring all the people around her and went straight for the plane.

In the third one, she was hugging me, telling me ''she loves me too''.

And in the fourth one, i was asking her for a picture on some kind of beach, just to get rejected by her saying she's busy and leaving right after to another location.

Is there somebody that can figure this out for me? Or if that is not the case, can somebody link me to a place where i can ask someone?
>>
Okay bump that shit up
>>
This post fucking sucks, and so do you.
>>
>>18069994
Sodium Chlorine.
>>
I'll bite, but I need more info first.

U say 'that one celeb' or whatever. Are we talking oneitis w/ someone u know, or a lit. celeb?

Of the locations, plz indicate whether they felt particularly familiar or not.
>>
Bro, you probably ate too much chocolate on valentines day. And it got you dreaming.

>What does any of this have to do with chocolate? Everything, it turns out. Eating chocolate releases several neurotransmitters that have positive effects on human feelings (that is, they make people happy). One of these is phenylethlyamine, which causes alertness and a degree of excitement, quickens the pulse rate, and makes you happy. Phenylethylamine is sometimes called “the love drug”, because it arouses feelings similar to those that occur when one is in love. Another neurotransmitter, serotonin, is a mood-lifter, as well. One chemical that causes the release of serotonin into the brain is tryptophan, found in (wait for it!) chocolate.

http://www.amanochocolate.com/faqs/why-does-chocolate-make-people-happy/
>>
>>18070028
We are talking a big celebrity. Man, would i like to know her personally.

Yes, they were familiar, but they were also depressing for some reason.

The classroom was located in my school, and the beach was near a wasteland.
>>
>>18070060
K, before I attempt to dissect, I must point out that - in addition to the chocolate/chemical presence - there are a variety of explanations beyond 'message/symbol'. Ambient sounds, Emf radiation, even haarp (yeah) can affect a person during sleep outside their awareness.
>>
>>18070060

you are obsessing over a celeb and now having dreams about her.

what do you need advice on?
>>
OP, age and relationship stat?
>>
File: 1480902666066.gif (903KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480902666066.gif
903KB, 400x300px
>>18069911
>Not even in his dream can OP escape the friendzone
>>
>>18070088
The first scene was familiar. As if it was in my town, but i have never seen that particular place before.

If that helps.
>>
W/out knowing ur current relationship status or age (I'm assuming >25)

IMO celeb represents a younger/easier time and perception/experience. Perhaps innocence, or idealism, maybe even a significant relationship.

The depressing scenery depicts the world u've come to know which ur younger depiction is oblivious/nescient to/of.

As time progresses (more dreams) you have grown increasingly distant from those things that either inspired or are associated to that worldview/perception.

Just an idea, no scholarship to speak of
>>
>>18070219
I have never expected such a deep answer.....but this is really true.

Thanks, dude.
>>
>>18070256
Y/w my good fag
>>
File: 11514.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
11514.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>18070112
You crack me up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.