[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I got beaten once by some gang fucks, and now every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/, I got beaten once by some gang fucks, and now every time I see someone that reminds me one of them I feel fear coming from within
I had fights in high school but none caused me any kind of trauma, so why this time I got ptsd'ed? and the fact is, I'm not afraid getting hurt, I'm terrified of looking like a pushover bitch. how do I resolve this?
>>
Formal martial art training.
>>
>>18069497
Sounds kind of useless
>>
>>18069624
>got beaten
>don't want to look like a pushover
>knowing how to throw a punch or toss a cunt over a hip is useless
The fuck.
>>
>>18069497
This.
Even someone with 1 month of experience has a bigger chance of beating some random fag in the street.
>>
>>18069492
Perfectly sane and rational response. It will fade with time. If it doesn't, some short-term counseling aimed specifically at getting over this will help.
>>
>>18069492
pack some heat nigga
>>
>>18069953
Worst advice I've read today. If you pull out a knife and your attacker has a gun, you're fucked.
If you pull out a gun and your attacker has a bigger gun, you're fucked.
>>
>>18070141
Ahhhhh but who shot first?
>>
>>18070141
I hate to be that guy, but that's not true. Most ghetto mother fuckers can't shoot for shit. If you pull out a .38 and he pulls out a .45 and you can actually kind of shoot you're going to be in much better shape than he is.
>>
>>18070141
You really don't understand how guns work, do you? You think that a bigger gun gives you immunity to the other guns bullets or something? If they have a bigger gun, and you have a gun, if they don't want to die they'll back off.
>>
>>18069668

that's unlikely. i've done martial arts all my life (25 years++) beeing a trainer for a decade now.
it helps gorwing some self esteem, which might be just what op is looking for...
>>
>>18069492
Well idk how much this helps, but about a year ago I got ambushed from behind and mugged by some fuck head while I was alone and hammered drunk. I've been in fights my whole life too. You just have to move past it. Honestly, you won't look like a pushover bitch. If it was a gang of guys, there was only so much you could do.
>>
>>18069634
Buy a gun with hollow points

live in a stand your ground state

or seek revenge on the gang fucks and tie them up and set them on fire.
>>
File: 1486921805302.jpg (31KB, 736x493px) Image search: [Google]
1486921805302.jpg
31KB, 736x493px
>>18070141
>If you pull out a gun and your attacker has a bigger gun, you're fucked.

Gotta admit, that is probably the most retarded thing I've read today. I suppose you're gonna tell me barrel sheaths increase thrust per minute or some retarded Tumblr tier crap like that.
>>
>>18069492
>how do I resolve this?

Remove your fear of death. Get a dangerous job where you put your life at risk everyday or partake in dangerous activities. You need to destroy your own ego completely.
>>
>>18070983
Okay, yes, that was a stupid post, but he's right that pulling out a gun can often escalate an already-dangerous situation, and put you in more danger if you're not sure what you're doing. I'm not really pro-gun control at all but if you're going to carry a dangerous weapon you need to do your homework and know how and more importantly WHEN to use it.

You only ever pull out your gun when (1) it's a life-or-death situation and you're pretty damn sure SOMEBODY is going to die, and (2) running away isn't the better option. Situations like that are relatively rare. Carrying a gun and using it the way wannabe macho fucks on here suggest is a great way to get yourself killed or into serious, serious legal trouble.
>>
>>18071390
That sounds crazy, but I bet it would work 100%
>>
>>18070141
Haha .. might be true that you shouldn't bring a knife to a gun fight.. however the caliber of a gun doesn't turn the user immune to a smaller caliber. The one that gets hit goes down so the better shooter wins. Simple as that. Further, hitting a target with a handgun takes practise .. nothing like in the movies.
>>
god that girl is t h i c c
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.