[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok guys, i think that i'm doing a boring thread about my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3670.gif (505KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3670.gif
505KB, 480x360px
ok guys, i think that i'm doing a boring thread about my situation. I know that this is kinda common, but i'd like to hear the opinions of anons like you.
i have a HUGE problem with my will. i can't stop procrastinating everything i'm supposed to do, like university tests, or sending curriculums to find at least a part-time job.
when i think stuff like "ok, let's try to study something and don't be anxious the day before the test", something rotten in my brain starts to take over, and the result is that i start to browse internet/play WoW/everything else, just because "it's too soon to worry about". And, every time, i start to get anxious when i hit the pillow, and can't sleep until physical exhaustion.
I just know that i'm not an idiot, because when i do something without procrastinating i'm a beast -exams, games, work... everything. it's "just" a matter of will.

on top of that, this continuos procrastination attitude make me lost a HUGE amount of time. and i'm not supposed to lose a single second of my life.

what do you guys suggest? suicide is NOT an option, just like everything not serious. this is about my entire life, not just a university exam.

ps: sorry about my english, i'm still not good.
>>
>>18069248
If you believe this is a problem and you are unable to do something about, sadly you are indeed an idiot.

However, time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
I too delay anything I can if there's something else I'd rather do.
This hasn't given me issues in my life because I'm great at keeping track of what I need to have done when, and then doing it within the time limit is easy.
>>
>>18069248
OP are you me? I actually noticed that it's become such a problem that I got myself a psychologist appointment.
>>
>>18069267
enjoy wasting your money then.
Psychology today is in such a sorry state...

Willpower, motivation etc. actually is just discipline, and it has to come from within. If you don't want to be disciplined you are not going to be. If you truly want to be, it will be easy
>>
>>18069268
>enjoy wasting your money then.
It's a free one my university provides for its students.
>>
>>18069269
alright, be careful what you say then, it will be noted down could be used against you later in life. privacy and such is a thing of the past
>>
File: defeeat the enemys.jpg (115KB, 539x393px) Image search: [Google]
defeeat the enemys.jpg
115KB, 539x393px
>>18069277
I don't think a university psychologist is a CIA/FBI front to collect information on random citizens.
>>
>>18069280
That's not what I'm saying,
what I'm saying is that what you're telling the psych will be written down. They are required to write down what each of their patients issues are. And do you know who has access to any and all files these days?

Our entire society is collecting data on you, and you have no clue who has access or what the data is being used for, and even whom it's getting sold to.
Do you know how much money google makes by selling their info to people willing to pay? Do you think they care about your privacy and sensitive information? Do you think your school cares more than they do?

Just watch your back and don't think for a second that society is there to help you achieve your goals.
>>
>>18069285
>They are required to write down what each of their patients issues are.
Of course they do, they do this so that if the patient gets sent to a new one they don't have to spend a lot of time getting to know the patient..
>And do you know who has access to any and all files these days?
My healthcare history? Let me call my governmental oversight committee that oversees healthcare information and its sharing, I'll know by 5-7 working days all of my recorded information and who knows what.
>Do you know how much money google makes by selling their info to people willing to pay?
The major part of their business model is selling tracking information to advertising companies, yes.
>Do you think they care about your privacy and sensitive information?
No, I'm not delusional.
>Do you think your school cares more than they do?
I sure hope so. The school gets paid by the percentage of those who finish their degrees on time. It's in their interest to look after the students the best they can.
>>
>>18069295
I don't think hope is gonna cut it for you m8, you better start praying because with these beliefs you are gonna get bent over and fucked by society one way or another.

I've given my advice and when you refuse to take it there's not much anyone can do to help you, really
>>
>>18069374
Are you posting from inna woods with a stolen Wi-Fi behind seven proxies or something if you are so scared of society?
>>
File: 1473717896446.jpg (210KB, 619x2081px) Image search: [Google]
1473717896446.jpg
210KB, 619x2081px
>>18069383
I would be scared of society if I was a bitch like you, whining to a therapist about your idiotic problems
>>
>>18069390
>notice a problem
>a problem you can't solve by yourself
>ask for help
>HURR FUCKING BITCH
>>
File: 1441105491293.jpg (121KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1441105491293.jpg
121KB, 500x375px
>>18069396
> be a weak bitch
> notice that you are a bitch
> instantly conclude that its not your own fault
> and that you can't do anything about it yourself
> think that talking about it is going to help
> get bad advice
> end up back at /adv/
> repeat

shiggydiggy hf m8
>>
>>18069404
why u mad tho?
>>
>>18069413
aint even, I'm just trying to help a fellow man
>>
>>18069422
I don't see how angrily ranting about fellow man's choice of approaching a solution to a problem is helping.
>>
>>18069424

I don't see how you are so certain that talking is gonna fix your motivation
>>
OP here. nice whining guys.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.