[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ Im most likely going to have sex for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: happening.jpg (83KB, 736x310px) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
83KB, 736x310px
Hi /adv/
Im most likely going to have sex for the first time ln Thursday
Me and the girl are both 21, I don't think she's a virgin.
Any tips?
>>
File: 1483330799099.png (315KB, 539x808px) Image search: [Google]
1483330799099.png
315KB, 539x808px
>>18069207
Tickle her, make her laugh, be playful

Dont moan like a girl.

When you have vaginal sex, rotate circullary

Make it about her

Make sure to be courteous and ask permission before you cum

When you cum dont start turn into a wailing moron. Instead, start smiling, and control your urge to moan. She will be blown away by your sense of control, and this is a very very important thing when you are having sex for the purpose of procreation, so the child will be conceived in worthiness and purity.

Also, put on The Cranberries.

Hold her to your chest, as if she was alittle girl and stroke her head lovingly. All women want this, whether they are aware of it or want to admit to it.

Girls love kissing, dont stop even though it might get boring.

If she would potentially enjoy metal, play the following rammstein songs:

Frühling in Paris

Feir und wasser

Klavier

Sensucht

If she is really really freaky:laichzeit

Mazol tov, remember to be upright and conduct yourself with simplicity
>>
>>18069297
>When you have vaginal sex, rotate circullary

Which way? Vertically or horizontally?
>>
File: 1487316685006.jpg (46KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487316685006.jpg
46KB, 393x500px
>>18069299
Experiment, ask her what she prefers. Also focus on the gspot when you masturbate her or perform cunnilingus. Remember to go in circles, not up and down.
>>
>>18069305

>g-spot
You mean clitoris? no way can you reach the g-spot with your tongue.
>>
File: 11wdlkx.jpg (11KB, 295x433px) Image search: [Google]
11wdlkx.jpg
11KB, 295x433px
>>18069306
yes
>>
>>18069299
Vertically, you uneducated piece of shit.

Second, you never had sex, so you won't last long on your first time anyways. If your GF knows you're a virgin then she won't have any expectations on your first performance. It's about you, you are the spotlight here. After you shagged her 2 or 3 times you get used to the tightness a pussy offers. THEN you can think about how to satisfy her.

Also, make sure you lubricate your dick with some saliva or pussy juice, or else it'll hurt you if you enter. Me and my ex were complete fucking idiots on our first time and wondered why it hurt so much to enter, and the only problem was the lubrication my dick lacked. Speaking of saliva, it gets a completely different consistency when you get aroused/in fuck mode. It's one hell of a lube.

Ask your girl on which day she is - if she counts days - if it's positive, then you can fuck her without condom. Women can only get pregnant on a specific period of time - I think it is the week before their period or something. A mix of that and condoms makes birth control pills obsolete.
>>
>>18069207
use lubricant.

it really helps.
>>
>>18069306
Jesus, stop asking 4chan about the female anatomy and research yourself, you imbecile piece of garbage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-spot
>>
File: 48354001.cached.jpg (76KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
48354001.cached.jpg
76KB, 800x500px
>>18069320
>It's about you, you are the spotlight here.

The above statement is 110 percent true
>>
File: get raped hitlery.jpg (1MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
get raped hitlery.jpg
1MB, 2500x2500px
>>18069333
Don't know if you're shitposting or not, but he is. I mean, IF his GF already got fucked her brains out, then he sure has the spotlight here.
He can have all his fun for the first time, which won't last more than 5 minutes tops anyways ... unless he's one special beast.
>>
>>18069297
Great shipost m9
>>
Should I tell her that I am a virgin?
>>
>>18069355
OF COURSE, YOU FUCKING IMBECILE! AND ASK IF SHE'S EXPERIENCED OR NOT? WHAT IS THIS? IS SHE YOUR GF OR YOUR MOM, OR HOW COMES YOU DON'T KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT EACH OTHER?

Or if you're a fucking pussy, then tell her afterwards that she was your first one.
>>
>>18069359

Horrible fucking advice. Do NOT tell her OP.
>>
>>18069366
Why not, you son of a whore? She will know instantly when they're about to get it done. What's wrong with you guys? Is a relationship not anymore about communication or what? Fucking kill yourselves.
>>
>>18069372
No need to get aggressive
She's not my gf, we've met twice so far
>>
>>18069207

I'm a virgin and here's what I would do if I were you. I would focus a lot on setting the mood going into it. A night out together or anything fun together where you can just relax, flirt and build up tension the entire night. I'd be as loving and respectful as possible until the second I walked in that bedroom, when I would just completely switch gears and be like an animal in heat and all over her and only stop if she asks you to.
>>
>>18069400
>No need to get aggressive

>on 4chan

top kek
>>
no
dont do anything special
your willy will be hard and youll put it in her vayjay
it will feel awesome
enjoy it
>>
You're the one getting laid on Thursday, you should be the one handing out tips.
Pretty sure you just put it in when it's hard. Have fun.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.