[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant study I dont want to and its hard and it makes me want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1459696892667.jpg (681KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459696892667.jpg
681KB, 1280x1280px
I cant study

I dont want to and its hard and it makes me want to throw a tantrum and cry like a baby
I need study partners but first I need to catch up and get better social skills but even then I dont like studying with people, I have a different "rhythm"

I can only do it efficiently if I drink coffee but then I need to smoke to calm my anxiety and its very taxing and hard on my gut and lungs

I have ADHD (the predominantly inattentive type, Im always sleepy during the day) and my shrink is a fucking dumbass who thinks its because I dont get enough sleep, like holy shit what the fuck

and meanwhile I try these retarded pills that almost made me lose the year due to not being woken up by the alarm, I keep wasting my time

this is my last chance, if I fail medicine again ill be moving back home and I wont be able to get out of that depression

I can get my hands on coke, im desperate here. im scared and panicking while nobody seems to notice the urgency of the situation

the anxiety that I feel is the only thing that makes me sit down and study and it only kicks in at 6 am in the morning one hour before my class starts

>inb4 add is not reel
im retarded, whatever. I need help either way
>>
File: Grant-haffner-5.jpg (79KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
Grant-haffner-5.jpg
79KB, 640x638px
>>18069199
ive shifted my sleep patterns in the past
I used to sleep during the day and stay up all night

it was definetely easier to study but I solved the sleepy problem before with just coffee and its actually better with coffee

im on atomoxetine right now from some pills that I had before the change in meds, the doc said not to take them but fuck him im not risking the rest of my fucking life on a (mindbogglinly retarded) hunch

im sticking with him because I dont have time to lose, he is cheaper than the last one (money is a big factor here) and he said we were going to try another pills cus these werent working (they arent but they cant hurt so (and if they did, at this point I dont even care)
>>
I'm sort of in the same boat.
This is what I suggest
1) actually try getting sufficient sleep
2) try and work through your anxiety
3)Try using a pomodoro timer
>>
>>18069209
>pomodoro timer
Ive set up a timer before, I can barely stick to it
and If I do all I want to do is cry, watch the ceiling or I spend like a fucking hour drawing a scapula

>2) try and work through your anxiety
it doesnt work, I study on short bursts or I dont at all
the anxiety just makes the time between those bursts smaller

>1) actually try getting sufficient sleep
I literally cant, doesnt matter what I do im sleepy during the day
ive slept 12 hours and still felt like taking a nap
I cant sleept past 10 pm, and If I go to bed before I wake up in the middle of the night, that works but I get sleepy during the day regardless
>>
>>18069209
>>18069220
my sleepyness is due to my ADHD I think
I really dont know, but it feels like my biological clock is fucked up

ive been this way all my life

its crazy because I found that im a totally different person on vacation because I get to sleep whenever I want, so I might go to bed at 8 am but at 6 pm I wake feeling well rested
>>
also I took atomoxetine a while ago and I feel like puking
fuck this piece of shit drug
>>
>>18069220
Try your hardest to beat your issues man. I can relate to what you're saying, but we have to try to squash our issues. Place your self in situations that force you to be social in order to improve your social skills. I used to be too scared to post on 4chan, but here I am now.

Also, try forming sleep habits. I feel groggy and fuzzy all day, but I'm trying to train myself with sleep apps, chamomile tea, etc. Perhaps you could try too?

Maybe your issue could be stressing out about life? You seem to be very stressed about school, and the information you gave about vacation makes you seem like you need to relax.

Good luck, anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.