[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I love said she can't be with me anymore because she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1018.jpg (20KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
20KB, 278x300px
Girl I love said she can't be with me anymore because she handle a relationship at this point in her life. I want her to stay with me but odds are it won't happen. How do I stop feeling?
>>
She is testing you Anon.

You fight for her and you fight like hell. Absolutely DO NOT take no for an answer. She wants you to prove how much she means to you.
>>
>>18069185
I wish that was the case, but I've been trying to fight for her and she's adamant being in a relationship isn't healthy. I love her but I'm not going to weigh her down. It just fucking hurts.
>>
>>18069165
If you don't mind me asking does she suffer from any mental illnesses anon?
>>
>>18069480
I don't think she does, but she's making it seem like it.
"I can't be with you or anyone, I'm fucked up in the head. I can't handle a relationship."
We both have dealt with anxiety and she went through I pretty bad break up before we met. I don't think she's crazy though.
>>
tell her to see a doctor about it
maybe go with her
>>
>>18069683

leave her be. Give her space. She will come back
>>
>>18069185

this anon is sabotaging you OP. Whatever you do you do not chase after woman.
>>
>>18069683
I just meant whether she had depression or anxiety, I had a similar experience and we both liked each other but we were just a different times in our life.
>>
File: faggot.png (154KB, 262x293px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
154KB, 262x293px
She fucks someone else, believe me, I'm a trusted expert. You got cucked, son.
>>
>>18069165
I've been in this situation before. Honestly just let her go. Chances are that's the excuse she's using to break up with you for some other reason she's too ashamed to actually tell you. Most likely she wants to fuck some guy or maybe she's a lesbian or maybe she's just tired of you and doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Let go now before the ugly truth rears it's head. If you want the pain to stop just run far away from her and never look back. Pretend like she doesn't even exist anymore and under no circumstances do you take her back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.